The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

The Epic HCF Weight Loss and Diet Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by RonJ
Haha...the diagram is of a women. Subtle comment to Nike??
Not intended, but hey, why not? LOL

Old 06-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Chubby Chaser

you young guys will gain weight when you hit 25 trust me, im 5'11 and weigh 186 lbs
but im muscles lol. and when i was 14 i was 4'9 and 75 lbs until i was 20 then bam went to 5'11 and 130 lbs then recently i went to 186lbs.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 PM
shawty

haha weight watchers is a really GREAt Program

But in Reality all you have to do is Drink alot of water and watch whats you eat... Cut out fast food, soda,fattie foods,frieds food, etc..

Im not putting numbers out but Since december doing all of the above I just listed plus exercise regulargly I've lost like 30lbs yeah I know I'm a fattie I'm getting theretho...

Old 06-15-2010, 08:31 PM
Chubby Chaser

DONt lose teh Chubbies

Old 06-15-2010, 09:09 PM

My girlfriend does weight watchers on top of the P90X. It's a good program as well, she likes being able to eat just about anything she wants. It does get a little hard when we go out to eat for special occasions with family/friends but it's usually not a big deal. The intense work out every day is a definite plus with the diet plan.

Old 06-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I'm in! Here is my story..

At the end of January I began my journey down the road to quit smoking (pack a day, give or take, for about 10 years). I completed that goal, having my last taste of Nicotine on St. Patrick's Day. Been free of that since. However, it came with a price, about 7 or 8 lbs of fat to be accurate.

Those who know me know that I am a small dude (nearly midget status really..) at 5'7" I had shot up to a miserable 191 lbs. So, almost exactly one month ago I started working out every morning before work. I've tried endless times to work out after work, but I always come home with a case of the "f(*& its" so this works better for me. Running with my dog and lifting weights Mon-Fri.

I dropped the 7 smoke-free lbs almost instantly, just over one week into it, then slowed down. I only weigh in on Fridays (doing it daily was driving me NUTS, hating myself when I didn't lose any poundage), and as of last week I was at 182lbs.

Today I started taking my new weight loss supplements (Lipo-6) and multivitamins. The Goal is to be around 165lbs and look lean (really no interest in getting "ripped") by end of summer.

Once I've burned some of this fat off, I intend to start incorporating the p90x ab/chest portions into my routine.

tl;dr: Stopped eating **** food, increased number of meals and reduced their portions, quit drinking beer (for now), taking supplements + multivitamin, workout mon-fri in the am, run and lift, drop lbs, ???????, PROFIT!

Old 06-16-2010, 05:30 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by RonJ
Haha...the diagram is of a women. Subtle comment to Nike???

If you want to grow, protein is the prime ingredient needed. Eat meat!!!!
I always eat meat, and I eat like a dam machine.... only thing I drink is water thoough, cant stand sugar drinks haha

tl;dr: Stopped eating **** food, increased number of meals and reduced their portions, quit drinking beer (for now), taking supplements + multivitamin, workout mon-fri in the am, run and lift, drop lbs, ???????, PROFIT!
Win lol

Old 06-16-2010, 05:32 AM
shawty

Originally Posted by 94civichatchback
dont lose teh chubbies
lmfao!

Old 06-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Recognized HCF Member

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
I always eat meat, and I eat like a dam machine.... only thing I drink is water thoough, cant stand sugar drinks haha
No need for sugar drinks; they're evil. Eat even more meat or protein rich food.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:57 AM
shawty

Peanut butter & egg whites But not together just saying haha

Quick Reply: The Epic HCF Weight Loss and Diet Thread