The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Embarrassing Stories

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Default Embarrassing Stories

Everyone has them, now lets hear them embarrassing stories whether its to do with parking your civic or just walking down the street. Spill the beans!

Old 11-19-2005, 11:51 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Embarrassing Stories

well yesterday when i came out of the grocery store i found a pontiac sunfire with dual 4" tips,NOS seatcovers, koing rims (which looked good but not for that car) and some crazy graphics on the side [:'(] i was embarrased for him/her if that counts

Old 11-20-2005, 12:01 AM

haha embarrassed for someone else.... I like it

Old 11-20-2005, 02:24 AM

Um..about cars. One time when I first got my started driving, i pulled up to my friends house and most the guys were hangin out outside. I thought I was bein all cool, drivin fast, pulled right up and hella hit the curb. It was pretty embarassing. Another time, when I had my Eclipse, I was calling my friend, cause there was stupid high school drama goin on haha, and I was all mad, made a right turn too sharp, and in the parking lot I was in, they have these big rocks in the islands. Well I turned, when up the island, and dented the whole right side of my car. The worst part, I didnt even realize the damage until my stepdad asked me what I hit the next night.

Old 11-20-2005, 05:14 AM

ohh crap, ive had a sitation like that where i reversed into a big *** pot plant. I remember hearing a slight thud because i had the music going. I drove to work no worries. Went home for lunch, came back to work and the went home from work. When i got home saw the damage to the pot plant and some orange paint on it (my car was orange) So when i had a look around the car i noticed all the damage to my rear bumper. I was so angry!!!!! [:@] Oh well these things happen. I ended up getting it all fixed up like new.

Old 11-20-2005, 10:36 AM
HCF Member

My most embarrassing story ever is the time i tried to put a piston in backwards (rod sticking outward) in auto shop. I've never heard the end of it.

Old 11-20-2005, 10:46 AM
HCF Member

While driving up to visit a friend at a college in another state, we ran into a blizzard and ended up stuck in the snow alongside I-15. I couldn't see the road and basically drove off (this is why I fly up there now). Anyway, AAA came and bailed us out and towed us the rest of the way. While we were waiting for the tow I called my friend and told her what was up, that we were ok, blah blah. We get to her dorm after the tow dropped us off at the hotel, walk in and everyone's like "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU THE ONES WHO GOT STUCK IN THE SNOW? ARE YOU OKAY? WE WERE GOING TO SEND A SEARCH PARTY!!!"

Great. I have a picture of it too.

A highway patrol man came along to check on us and suggested we just gun it for the road. I told him he'd see us in the other ditch on the way back home.

Old 11-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Administrator

in college i drank two bottles of old forrester whiskey, and passed out in what i thought was my dorm bathroom...it was actually the same bathroom, but on the wrong floor...and i was naked. i woke up around 5 am, and went to what i thought was my room, and when i walked in the room was all different...then i walked out to the main door (we lived in a suite with 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms) and i was on the 2nd floor..i lived on the 4th floor. my clothes were soaked because i was laying on the drain in the bathtub, and flooded the bathroom, so i put my hat and shoes on, and covered my junk with my hand, and walked to the elevator, figuring "who the hell would be awake in this dorm at 430 or 5am on a sunday morning". so im standing, waiting for the elevator to go up two floors and the doors opened, and there were two of the football team cheerleaders in the elevator. i walked my naked *** into the elevator, and said good morning, hit my floor and up we went. when it opened for my floor, i smiled and tipped my hat, and went on my way...

Old 11-20-2005, 12:20 PM

Hahaha Patrick that is hilarious. I didnt even think of drunken times. People do crazyy things in college.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:49 PM
HCF Member

HAHAHAHAH LOL LMAO!!!!!, you should have had small talk with them

Quick Reply: Embarrassing Stories