The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

drug test

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 08:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: drug test

are you kidding me right now???? you just 100% contridicted yourself, "drugs open your mind and are just plain fun" "youve never really listend to music unless youve been really cooked or been on E" and then you say "dont get me wrong i think crack and meth are stupid, they just ruin lives" so only drugs you dont do are stupid?? mayb if u stayed off of those drugs you might have an epiphany that ALL DRUGS ARE STUPID, and cmon, ppl who dont do drugs have no soul??? wtf kind of comment is that??? id like to see ur mind dead a$$ in 20 years

Old 01-05-2007, 08:36 PM
HCF Member

lol well how about this, now that youve quit you gained the respect that you would have lost had i known you smoked for 35 years lol having the sense and ability to actually follow through with your quitting and realize that its a bad thing to do in the first place shows you have a good character...lol its to bad it took 35 years, but better late then never!

Old 01-05-2007, 08:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

lol well how about this, now that youve quit you gained the respect that you would have lost had i known you smoked for 35 years lol having the sense and ability to actually follow through with your quitting and realize that its a bad thing to do in the first place shows you have a good character...lol its to bad it took 35 years, but better late then never!
I can assure you my character was the same while I was smoking. And I alwaysheard it was not beneficial to my health, but I quit when I felt this. In other words, I exploredsmoking before making my conclusion...

Old 01-05-2007, 08:47 PM

ill show you my mind in 20 years, by then i should have my engineering degree and probably have a great job

and could you please clarify how i contradicted myself?? meth and crack are dirty drugs that destroy families because they are highly addictive and dangerous...im not saying i do every drug, you have to be a real twit to place marijuana and meth in the same bracket.

im not saying all people who dont do drugs have no soul...but in my experience, the people who I have met who do/hhave experimented with drugs are alot more interesting to talk to, have a better outlook on life and a more open mind

Old 01-05-2007, 08:57 PM
HCF Member

yea well have fun with your engineering job once they do some random drug screening and your fired, thats a niice little addition to the resume....a lot of companies really like their employees to have been fired before because of drugs, cuz there is no way they will ever do them again (mmmmmk)
well my friend no matter how much you want to argue, ever single drug is addictive,and dangerous,if you take it long enuf u can become addicted to tylenol or frigin pepto bismal, so they are in the same bracket, especially with your emample of E..that **** can kill a person 20 second after its injested in their system, im pretty sure a death like that would probably break up a family or 2.....

Old 01-05-2007, 08:59 PM
HCF Member

and misha, curiosity killed the cat!!! lol as long as the end result wound up to be the same, your not smoking so thats all that really matters

Old 01-05-2007, 09:11 PM

i live in canada, drug tests are not very common...

and ur right u can get addicted to pepto tylenol and even coca cola...so should people stay away from those too? Too much of anything is bad for you(exept maybe sex), too many BigMacs is why the usa is the fattest place in the world (im pretty sure the number of deaths caused my obeisity is exponentially larger than the number of drug related deaths) should burgers and fries be illegal?

If you use drugs inteligently (like with anything) the risks are very low...i bet you are more likely to get killed driving to get the drugs than you are actually doing them.

Most drugs are only addictive because they are enjoyable, I could quit smoking weed tomorrow if i wanted too and i have gone months without it before.

so enjoy being "clean"...i dont care, i just feel bad for you that you will never get to experience the things i do

Old 01-05-2007, 09:18 PM
HCF Member

lol well dont feel bad for me...i can experience things drug free that are just as amusing as tripping on acid, and as for the big mac's and stuff lol those things should b illegal, and all the ppl that eat them everyday should be killed...its repulsive how disgusting those things are...at least we can agree on that

Old 01-05-2007, 09:21 PM

werd, lets leave it at that

Old 01-05-2007, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

i have no respect for any person who smokes anything...plain and simple.....i give no respect to people who dont even respect themselves......there is no argument.....
Respect has to be earned anyway and I smoke pot DAILY, not to get blazed, stoned, ****ed up. I do it because it relaxes me. Work a week like I do and then come back to me. Drugs have a black cloud around them because that is what is instilled into peopes minds at a young age but yet smoking cigs and drinking beer is openly accepted when it is a proven fact more die in 1 year from drinking/drinking related illness's than have ever died from weed. I am glad you choose not to do drugs of any kind and I am not here to change that, I also repect you for your choice in the matter but it is plain wrong and immature for you to not respect me because of what i do in my own home after a long, hard, honest days work.

Quick Reply: drug test