The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

drug test

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 07:52 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: drug test

ORIGINAL: Marty

That's because restraunt work is for college kids or people that dont want to grow up and get a real job.
well i'm in high school and i need money for my car payment , but i'll be going to college next year and i'm gonna get out of that place.

and i would be so pissed at myself if i worked there for the rest of my life like the cooks and the older waitresses. I couldn't stand that [:'(]

Old 01-05-2007, 09:58 AM
HCF Member

Ok if we are talking about occasional usage, then i respect the fact that some enjoy it. i for one don't. But if you like to go home and have a joint good for you. but the people that go out every day and get baked to the point they can't walk then that is just stupid. same thing with drinking. if you get so drunk all the time that you can't remember what you did the night before that too is stupid.

I enjot occasional drinking, and have 2 or 3 beer when i get home from work. but i don't get to the point where i a drunk.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:13 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: natecivic92

Drugs are for the weak The strong minded don't need them.
Oh but let me guess........it's ok for asshats to go out and throw 12 to 18 beers down their throat and they are not "weak minded". Drug abuse and drug usage are 2 totally different things.I for one am not a drinker but I do smoke. So what is the difference, I am above 21, work a honest days work, pay taxes, do not get in trouble but it is illegal for me to come to my own house after a hard days work and smoke a joint. **** that, it is all a money thing. You know if the government could regulate people growing it with taxes that **** would be legal. THEY TELL US THAT WE CAN NOT GROW AND SMOKE A NATURAL HERB/PLANT and you guys expect them to listen to any of your other wants/needs? If you could assemble everybody that smokes weed in Washington D.C. it would make the millionman march look like childs play.
Seconded! Abuse and "recreational" usager are on the oppisite end of the spectrum. people that get straight blazed and kill people or do horribly bad things make the users like marty look like drugs are just some terrible thing. I have a manager that is like 37, and has smoked weed almost every day since she was about 15, then i have a kid that is 16 and has the brain capacity of a 5 year old, he has to be told to do every thing but breath and blink his eyes, he cant even really think on his own. Why? because he smokes mass amounts of weed, uses mad amounts of ectasy, and finishes it all off with a little acid! so, drugs arent really that bad, if used in proportion.

Old 01-05-2007, 11:20 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Ok if we are talking about occasional usage, then i respect the fact that some enjoy it. i for one don't. But if you like to go home and have a joint good for you. but the people that go out every day and get baked to the point they can't walk then that is just stupid.
+10000, thats so stupid, people that like cant live without. Like their hobby is getting high. Wake up, get baked, adn you're ready for the day. F*ck that....

Old 01-05-2007, 12:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Misha

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT
....i dont get why ppl do these things smoke drink drugs........WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!?
People just enjoy these things... nuf reason
Yes! I knew eventually we'd agree on something
We are both human at the end

Old 01-05-2007, 08:20 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

I for one am not a drinker
you're not? just the other day you said you were finishing a 12-pack
I drink every now and then, around the holidays mainly because the stress. But through out the year I probly drink 50 or so beers

Old 01-05-2007, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

i have no respect for any person who smokes anything...plain and simple.....i give no respect to people who dont even respect themselves......there is no argument.....

Old 01-05-2007, 08:25 PM

drugs are for the weak? thats garbage... drugs open up your mind, give you different perspectives on life and are just plain fun
most of the really smart people i know use drugs...like my sister who is in pre-med, my uncle who was a lawyer, my dad who is an engineer
in my mind its people who dont do drugs who are weak (depending on their reason not to) because alot of the time they are people who are uncomfortable exploring their own minds and have no creativity or soul

monks and those kinda people who are like the most enlightened people on earth use all kinds of drugs, musicians are basically all on drugs and they create the greatest thing on earth, sure some of them can be a little bit harmful but whats the big deal you only live once, and i personally would rather die early having really lived than live super long but have a boring existance just trying to preserve myself

like seriously you havnt really LISTENED to music until you've done it on mushrooms or really cooked, and you've never trully expressed your feelings until you've done it on E

im not trying to tell you guys to do drugs, but im just saying your not living life to it's fullest

(dont get me wrong i think crack and meth are stupid, they just ruin lives)

Old 01-05-2007, 08:30 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

i have no respect for any person who smokes anything...plain and simple.....i give no respect to people who dont even respect themselves......there is no argument.....
Kinda controversial
Last time we were arguing, youshowed a lot of respect. Yet, I've been smoking for almost 35 years and just quit recently....[8D]

Old 01-05-2007, 08:33 PM
HCF Member

He, who does not smoke and does not drink, will die in excellent shape...

Quick Reply: drug test