The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

drug test

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 11:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: drug test

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT
....i dont get why ppl do these things smoke drink drugs........WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!?
People just enjoy these things... nuf reason

Old 01-04-2007, 11:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: natecivic92

Drugs are for the weak The strong minded don't need them.
I agree. If you need drugs you are weak. I dont care if you broke a bone, chipped a tooth, had a bad day. Your body can handle a massive amount of pain with no ill effects.

I am not saying this to sound stronger or better than anyone but I know first hand just how much pain you can take without any drugs what so ever. I got run over by a car and slid to a stop from 35PMH. The backs of my hands had no skin, my forhead had no skin left, I had a hole the size of a quarter through my upper lip, my shoulder had most of the skin ripped off with my shoulder blade exposed, my knee got the bone ground donw just a bit. I was in the hospital three hour with a nurse cleaning all the broken glass and gravel out of my wounds with no pain killers at all. I never passed out, I never screamed.

So if things get bad and you think you cant deal just remember it wont kill, but it will make you tough as f***ing nails if you let it. Look at it another way, if you do drugs you could get caught and go to jail. If you deal with the pain of living and let it harden you, you will be able to laugh when other are screaming from the pain. Thats gotta be better than jail and a big guy named Bubba. LOL

Old 01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

I for one am not a drinker
you're not? just the other day you said you were finishing a 12-pack

Old 01-05-2007, 12:05 AM
HCF Member

alls you are doing is destroying your own body, its a drug that does absolutly no good for any healthy human being
What do you think your doing with alcohol and ciggerettes? Alcohol doesn't do anything good for the human body either... What makes lets say pot so much different?

Besides, "I smoke fools like you on the basketball court"

Old 01-05-2007, 12:12 AM
HCF Member

I would agree on tobacco, butdanger of reasonable alcohol use is a myth

Old 01-05-2007, 12:26 AM
HCF Member

Agreed.I was speaking more of binge drinking. I wish I knew how many people a year die from binge drinking. Few people die from smoking too much pot at once.

Old 01-05-2007, 12:30 AM

Reality is a crutch for those who can't handle drugs.
LMFAO, yea, i smoke/toke, and drink, weed isnt as bad as cigs, or beer, weed just kills off brain cells(that are weak anyway, you get new ones)-(threw the cell cycle ****) but yea, i dont abuse weed, i somke almost everyday, and i like how i feel when i do, it feel good im not even gonna lie, i agree with marty, if the gov. could tax more than 90% of weed, they would, and it would be legal, but since it grows all natural, they cant...so **** it, read the bible, god gave us every kind of plant,herb,tree, to do with what we please...(not exactly what it says, but damn close...) so yea, im done, think of me what you like, but those are your (NON-FIRSTHAND)<---(not yelling there) oppinions.... so peace out i guess, ill comment more on this matter later, and back to the ? tho, the kragen,checker,shucks, doesnt do a drug test here MT... funny thing to, my b-day is 4/20!!!! hahaha

Old 01-05-2007, 12:33 AM
HCF Member

LOL

Old 01-05-2007, 12:42 AM

haha...wow, i coulda gone on for hours with that one, but i dont like to type to much at once...lol...

Old 01-05-2007, 07:02 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Misha

....i dont get why ppl do these things smoke drink drugs........WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!?
People just enjoy these things... nuf reason
Yes! I knew eventually we'd agree on something

Quick Reply: drug test