The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

drug test

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 04:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: drug test

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

ragardless of whether they drug screen or not...how about u just stop bein a doushebag and stay off the drugs!!
I am with this one!

Old 01-04-2007, 05:47 PM

what with the drug-related threads lately, i know its only been like two or three but come on guys. GROW UP A LITTLE

Old 01-04-2007, 05:49 PM
HCF Member

^^^^ + 100000

Old 01-04-2007, 06:18 PM
HCF Member

Drugs are for the weak The strong minded don't need them.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: natecivic92

DING DING... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Old 01-04-2007, 07:49 PM
HCF Member

oh snap!

but anyways. yeah, they do.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
HCF Member

Reality is a crutch for those who can't handle drugs.

Just kiddin'

Old 01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
HCF Member

Oh but let me guess........it's ok for asshats to go out and throw 12 to 18 beers down their throat and they are not "weak minded". Drug abuse and drug usage are 2 totally different things.I for one am not a drinker but I do smoke. So what is the difference, I am above 21, work a honest days work, pay taxes, do not get in trouble but it is illegal for me to come to my own house after a hard days work and smoke a joint. **** that, it is all a money thing. You know if the government could regulate people growing it with taxes that **** would be legal. THEY TELL US THAT WE CAN NOT GROW AND SMOKE A NATURAL HERB/PLANT and you guys expect them to listen to any of your other wants/needs? If you could assemble everybody that smokes weed in Washington D.C. it would make the millionman march look like childs play.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: Marty

If you could assemble everybody that smokes weed in Washington D.C. it would make the millionman march look like childs play.
Rofl. I'm with ya man..

Old 01-04-2007, 10:46 PM
HCF Member

suure do w/e the f^*k you want...blaze all the weed that you can possibly fathom in that smoke clouded brain of yours....alls you are doing is destroying your own body, its a drug that does absolutly no good for any healthy human being....drive around on a motorcycle going 200mph with no helmet on 2 ...used as a medicine in relieves the pain of SICK people who's lives would be unbearable without it...but for a normal hardworking character such as yourself to injest smoke into ur lungs does nothing good for you....there is no need to smoke anything if you rnt siick regardless of whether u just use or abuse it.....i dont get why ppl do these things smoke drink drugs........WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!? i dont mean to get up in your case about this Marty its your body do what you want with it, im sure u kno the consequences so im not gonna preach to ya....i just dont get the logical reasoning behind buying a plant so you can burn it, inhale the smoke and f**k yourself internally for a little high.....and i agree drinking is just as bad..if not worse because for some reason all of the teenage world thinks its cool and turn into alcoholics at a young age and wreak havock on the world later wen they are crashing into my civic!! lol well thats enuf ranting for me

Quick Reply: drug test