The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Driving Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: Driving Tunes

ORIGINAL: 99civicricer

depending on the mood im in it is either

killswitch engage most of the time but when im in the mood you cant beat some catch 22
w00000 killswitch engage i have the new cd and went and bought drowning pool's new one too full circle

Old 10-31-2007, 05:12 PM
HCF Member

depending on the mood im in it is either

killswitch engage most of the time but when im in the mood you cant beat some catch 22
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif] I ****ing love Killswitch

Old 10-31-2007, 05:26 PM
HCF Member

the cd as daylight dies from killswitch FTMFW

Old 11-01-2007, 03:44 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: blackmassacrer

not being a dick but the only one that you wrote thatcomes close to death metal is In flames, sorry
****in genre leetists....[:@] I absolutely hate fitting each band into its specific genre. Who really cares?? It's all fast paced, guitar shredding, make your ears bleeed metal.

I've been to more metal concerts in the last two years than you're likely to ever go to in your lifetime, so don't bother trying to "school" me

Koshak, I'm finally checking out the new Gizmachi stuff right now, pretty damn good! Can't wait to see a new album. Also, I wanted to fill you in on a new (to me) band I found the other day. May not be news to you, but I figured I'd toss it out there anyway. They're called "Poisonblack". Goth Metal type band without the americanized "goth" traits, which makes for killer tunes. Kinda along the same lines as Evergrey and bands of that nature. Check em out sometime (songs of note: Rush & The Living dead)

Old 11-01-2007, 04:54 AM
HCF Member

the cd as daylight dies from killswitch FTMFW
But be sure to get the special edition version that has, Be One, Let the Bridges Burn, Holy Diver, and This Fire.[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 11-01-2007, 06:14 AM
HCF Member

they copied holy diver song from dio? i think but i like their version better lol i havent heard be one let bridges burn or this fire but i have holy diver on the cd in my car right now very nicely redone. does anyone know anymore bad that sound like killswitch? so far every band people have told me that sound like killswitch are horrible. and does anybody like catch 22? i used to skate all the time atleast 5hrs a day and thats all i listened to when i skated.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:04 AM
HCF Member

dude i dunno if you have or not, but you HAVE to check out In Flames

Old 11-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

dude i dunno if you have or not, but you HAVE to check out In Flames
BIG +1 on that!

Old 11-02-2007, 04:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

not being a dick but the only one that you wrote thatcomes close to death metal is In flames, sorry
****in genre leetists....[:@] I absolutely hate fitting each band into its specific genre. Who really cares?? It's all fast paced, guitar shredding, make your ears bleeed metal.

I've been to more metal concerts in the last two years than you're likely to ever go to in your lifetime, so don't bother trying to "school" me

no man its cool you like to waste your money concerts, but like i said im not trying to be a dick. seems like you got offended when i said some of your favs werent "death metal" when obviously their not, wanna get into"death metal" or even "black metal" here you go
DYING FETUS, DIMMU BORGIR, IMMORTAL, DARK THRONE, DEICIDE, CRADLE OF FILTH, BEHEMOTH, DARK FUNERAL, DISSECTION, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, GORGOROTH, VITAL REMAINS, DARKTHRONE, IMMORTAL, HYNM FOR THE TORTURED, KAMPFAR, NOTTEFROST, NOKTURNAL MORTUM, ENSLAVED, MERCYFUL HATE, SATYRICON, MAYHEM, Xasthur, TYPHUS, Frozen Water Burial, HATE, Bethlehem, At the Gates, THE GASLAMP KILLER, HECATE ENTHRONED , LUCIFERIAN, BLASPHEMOUS CREATION, AntaeuS, MURDOK, Nargaroth, Endstille, Gothërfall, Sacrosanct, Astarte, Dawn, Funeral Mist, Abruptum, AS Sahar, Dark Embrace, WITHERING SOUL,,, WAR PLAGUE, MATRIARCH, Kult ov Azazel, Crimson Moonlight, CREBAIN, Unearthly, Carpathian Forest, Dark Forest, Mortal Treason, Setherial, Bal-Sagoth, Dark Embrace, Nargaroth,WITCH CRAFT, CATTLE DECAPITATION.

theres a few for ya. and i though the F**K word wasnt alowed?

Old 11-03-2007, 05:34 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

no man its cool you like to waste your money concerts, but like i said im not trying to be a dick. seems like you got offended when i said some of your favs werent "death metal" when obviously their not, wanna get into"death metal" or even "black metal" here you go
It's hardly wasting money when music is one of your life's ambitions. Plus, most of the local shows, I dont have to pay to get into anyway.

As for your list, there are a few good ones in there. But really, I perfer bands with more vocal talent, rather than those that just bark into the mic. So in retrospect, I should have just said "metal" rather than "death metal," thats my bad.

Opinions are like ********.....everyone's got one, and usually they stink

Quick Reply: Driving Tunes