The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Driving Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 09:26 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Driving Tunes

ORIGINAL: Forty04

I just got back from picking up the new Bloodsimple album, Red Harvest. Anyone into Metal should probably go pick it up (Best Buy has it for $12 today, woot!). Excellent drivin tunes
No way they finally came out with the new one? 10 years is workin on theirs along with Nonpoint and T.O.A.D. Man cant wait. I should go pick it up, gona go download some tunes right now. Gizmachi should be comin out with a new one soon

EDIT: Dude...HOLY....SH*T. Im listening to some tunes from bloodsimples new record on myspace, Im going to go get it in 2 hours. The cd isnt Live is it?

Old 10-30-2007, 09:35 AM
HCF Member

Rap usually, but sometimes the bass gets old. Crystal Method and Prodigy is great, so is ska when you're with a buncha your friends. Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto, Goldfinger, Suicide Machines and Catch 22 always put me in a good mood

and of course, Rammstein gets me pumped more than ANYTHING [sm=rockinit.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 AM
HCF Member

Haha, Definitely "Bad Habit" by The Offspring.

Anything by GZA, Ghostface, or Inspectah Deck. I am also known to blast Bad Religion at times.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:36 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: KoshaK

I just got back from picking up the new Bloodsimple album, Red Harvest. Anyone into Metal should probably go pick it up (Best Buy has it for $12 today, woot!). Excellent drivin tunes
No way they finally came out with the new one? 10 years is workin on theirs along with Nonpoint and T.O.A.D. Man cant wait. I should go pick it up, gona go download some tunes right now. Gizmachi should be comin out with a new one soon

EDIT: Dude...HOLY....SH*T. Im listening to some tunes from bloodsimples new record on myspace, Im going to go get it in 2 hours. The cd isnt Live is it?
Not the whole CD no, but it sure is killer!

And are you serious about Gizmachi?!?! Me and my buddy were JUST talking about how after I saw them at Ozzfest a few years ago, the just fell off the face of the planet. Thats cool ****!

Old 10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

dude this thread is 2 years old, there have been numerous ones of this sort that have spawned since this one.

I will blame Tony for this bump though, as he told you to bump it lol
who me? it was jonesy. [8D]

Old 10-30-2007, 12:21 PM

Haha, frankenstein threads ftw.
But anyway I like to listen to some fast beat techno or DnB or on the other side I like to listen to some heavy stuff like Gojira.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:47 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Exhausted

Haha, Definitely "Bad Habit" by The Offspring.

Anything by GZA, Ghostface, or Inspectah Deck. I am also known to blast Bad Religion at times.
RZA, GZA, Ol Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck Raekwon the Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah, Method Man, Cappadonna, Masta Killa, and any of the Killah Bees.

WU TANG FTW

Old 10-30-2007, 01:23 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: KoshaK

Not the whole CD no, but it sure is killer!

And are you serious about Gizmachi?!?! Me and my buddy were JUST talking about how after I saw them at Ozzfest a few years ago, the just fell off the face of the planet. Thats cool ****!
They have demos up and in the middle of recording, if not already done. I havnt checked em out lately ill go check it up now. They are still needing a drummer as of right now...

Old 10-31-2007, 03:32 PM

two words....Death Metal.

In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Gizmachi...and so on..

I listen to a pretty wide range of music, with a cd collection nearing the 2000 mark. But when it comes to driving, i want fast, hard hitting, voice box destroying, guitar shredding madness to be blaring into my ear drums.

rock on...

not being a dick but the only one that you wrote thatcomes close to death metal is In flames, sorry

Old 10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
HCF Member

depending on the mood im in it is either

killswitch engage most of the time but when im in the mood you cant beat some catch 22

Quick Reply: Driving Tunes