The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Driving Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Default RE: Driving Tunes

I bet you listen to AFI or The Used, don't you? Just a guess... And I'm guessing you've never really listened to The Chemical Brothers, because you would know that they AREN'T rap. But when they decide to produce a track with a rapper, it just so happens to be better than any of the other "real" rap tracks out there.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

danny carey is godlike. cool thing tho: a couple friends and i covered Forty Six & 2 and the drummer i was playing with just ripped out the solo like nothing. wow.

and i dont understand why nobody's mentioned Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater drummer)
Damn, yeah I forgot about him... I've only met one guy that could even come clost to pulling off that song, and this kid was a Tool FREAK. I've never seen someone so obsessed with one band in my life.

Auto, I'd probably go to jail if i posted pics of my cd collection. Lets just say, I stopped buying cd's when I was 12. I used to have a list around here somewhere of the majority, If I can dig that up I'll post it.

Old 11-29-2005, 09:17 PM

i like to listen to any thing from slipknot to 311 when driving, but if it has instruments its cool as long as it isn't too slow

Old 10-30-2007, 06:14 AM

13080 songs on my compy, thank the lord for university networks.

So ive got a fairly wide range in music, butmy pump up songs at the moment areFeel the Beat - Darude or Blade Techno Opener - Darude vs Zombie Nation.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:41 AM
HCF Member

metal...hate eternal, old dillinger escape plan, impaled, at the gates, keep of kalessin....goes on and on.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:53 AM
HCF Member

dude this thread is 2 years old, there have been numerous ones of this sort that have spawned since this one.

I will blame Tony for this bump though, as he told you to bump it lol

Old 10-30-2007, 07:37 AM
HCF Member

Hate rap, hate techno, hate everything that repeats itself 400 times before it ends. Rap gives me a headache and its annoying and disgraceful to think they think of themselves as musicians. Metal and rock. Depends. If im with the girlfriend, anywhere between; Breaking Benjamin, Allele, Earshot, Theory Of A Deadman, Signs Of Betrayal, Cold, Staind, Amorphis's soft tunes, Ill Nino sometimes, etc. If im by myself or with friends, Killswitch Engage, Beneath the Massacre, Nothingface, Dry Kill Logic, Glass Gasket, Hell Within, Mors Principium Est, Norther, Kalmah, Snot, Wintersun, The Faceless, Mushroomhead, Job for a cowboy, Amorphis's hard tunes, Blood Has Been Shed, and Lamb Of God has always kicked a**, and Slipknot has to be one of the most old talented bands I have ever listened too. Playing with 9 people to make it sound good and not choppy isnt easy. List goes on....

Burn the rap industry.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:53 AM
HCF Member

when im in a hurry/pissed off i listen to slipknots old songs like waitand bleed or spit it out . but other than that i listen to some lupe fiasco or some control machete <-- spanish rap if ya'll dont know lol

Old 10-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I just got back from picking up the new Bloodsimple album, Red Harvest. Anyone into Metal should probably go pick it up (Best Buy has it for $12 today, woot!). Excellent drivin tunes

Old 10-30-2007, 08:27 AM
HCF Member

Sweet i didn't know they had a new album, gonna pick that up tonight

Quick Reply: Driving Tunes