The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Driving Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Default RE: Driving Tunes

Dave Matthews Band has the tendency to put me to sleep, not good for optimal driving. But I like it, good and mellow. Plus, the ladies dig it like no other.

Old 11-06-2005, 09:11 PM

i like to listen to some speedy techno when im out crusing around and having some fun, gets me kinda pumped. normally ill listen to rock though. not so much into rap but i do like the bass from it so i cant complain to much.

Old 11-06-2005, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

for me its rap or techno when im in the racing mood. but i usually listen to strung out, alexisonfire, thrice, thursday and occasionally some jack johnson. i listen to something different everyday

Old 11-06-2005, 10:09 PM

here are the songs that make me drive fast:
golden earring: radar love, twilight zone
felix da housecat: silverscreen shower scene
anything kmfdm
def leppard: rock of ages
foghat: i just wanna make love to you
chevelle's first cd
motley crue: too fast for love/kickstart my heart

i guess i just like classic rock and 80s hair bands with a bit of techno/dance mixed in... [sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 11-06-2005, 11:00 PM

When I have my girls in my car, and usually when Im alone i listen to a lot of dance music. Me and my friends club a lot so when were drivin we like to dance and act like were at the clubs haha! But when my boys in the car I usually have slower stuff on. I listen to tons of stuff tho, (rap, hip hop, r&b, rock, punk, country), But usually its dance/hip hop while I'm driving.

Old 11-07-2005, 12:04 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kappa22

Tweekend is quite possibly the greatest driving album ever.
No way dude. Tweekend is the ***** but Legion of Boom is def. better (Weapons of Mass Distortion is the awesome) if you have a hankerin for some Crystal Method, otherwise, throw in some Chemical Brothers or Oakenfold. If you're looking for less poppy techno, go with some Astral Projection or Infected Mushroom.

Anyways, my favorite stuff to listen to when I'm in a "drive fast" mood hasta be techno, makes think about the mischief movies. Other than that, almost anything goes.

Old 11-07-2005, 12:13 AM
HCF Member

i listen to pretty much everything. a lot of rock, and some rap, country, r&b, classic rock, pretty much anything. mostly its Linkin Park in my cd player. good backup for when theres nothing good on the radio, LP is always good. but when im mellowing out, honestly, its a lot of Beethoven. I love Fur Elise. one of the most soothing songs ever. and sometimes classicial just feels right while youre driving.

Old 11-07-2005, 12:32 AM

I like metal or trance, and that's about all I listen to in my car. Some of my favorites are Rammstein, Soilwork, Metallica, Tiesto, Sasha, DJ Doboy, etc.

Old 11-07-2005, 06:37 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

two words....Death Metal.

In Flames, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Gizmachi...and so on..

I listen to a pretty wide range of music, with a cd collection nearing the 2000 mark. But when it comes to driving, i want fast, hard hitting, voice box destroying, guitar shredding madness to be blaring into my ear drums.

rock on...

Old 11-07-2005, 08:14 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: green98lxsedan

ORIGINAL: Kappa22

for chill drivin its some dmb or bnl
excuse me, but [:'(]

Not a fan.
excue me but

[IMG]local://upfiles/24/F59165FD20F44870BD14F4A3A53FC581.jpg[/IMG]

Yea, dmb rules