The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

drag racing claims another victim.

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 07:45 AM
HCF Member

I certainly wasn't saying he deserved to die.

But if someone makes the choice to street race, or doing something else dangerous and illegal, they have to be willing to accept the consequences; their possible injury/death, possible injury/death of someone else, wrecking their car, or someone else's, getting a slap on the wrist so they can keep spinning the roulette wheel, etc... Since, hopefully, they've gone through these scenarios in their head that automatically precludes them from receiving my sympathy.

Last edited by mudferret; 03-27-2009 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:37 AM
HCF Member

dont think they deserve to die!

but they knew before they decided that there was a possibility of death/injury!

and they chose to do it so i dont have any pitty for them!

i feel the same way about my self! thats why i dont street race cause i know the consequences!

Old 03-27-2009, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by jwmm04
Wow, you guys are kind of messed up. I've heard several of you talk about how you used to street race, and I know almost all of you probably have, at least once or twice. So, with this said, do all of you deserve to die, because of one stupid decision? Do you think the person's family deserves all of what they are going through, because of one stupid decision? I'm sure we've all done dumb **** before. and I don't think anyone deserves to die, for making a choice, without using their head.

Also, I'm sure alot of you have buddies who tell you about racing, or a car they just smoked. Now, if it's your own friend, do you think he/she deserves to die?
I've raced someone from a stoplight before, but I stopped accelerating right around the speed limit.