The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 08:36 AM
HCF Member
Default DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ

So my roomate was talking to his girlfriend last nite and she gave us some pretty shocking news. She begins to tell us that she was at the super market waiting in line behind an arab lady. The arab lady came up four dollars short on her total so his gf offered to pay the remaining four dollars. The lady thanked her and walked away. As his gf made it to her car in the parking lot the arab lady pulled up and simply said thank you again and dont drink Pepsi products after Sept. 11. WTF!!! What do you make of this?

Old 09-11-2007, 08:54 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ

I don't know but i think i am gonna kick back and drink this nice cold Pepsi

Old 09-11-2007, 08:56 AM
HCF Member

I don't drink pop at all.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Administrator

i smell something

and no its not gene!

its B.S.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:58 AM
HCF Member

Damn this Pepsi sure is good

Old 09-11-2007, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BillyB98

So my roomate was talking to his girlfriend last nite and she gave us some pretty shocking news. She begins to tell us that she was at the super market waiting in line behind an arab lady. The arab lady came up four dollars short on her total so his gf offered to pay the remaining four dollars. The lady thanked her and walked away. As his gf made it to her car in the parking lot the arab lady pulled up and simply said thank you again and dont drink Pepsi products after Sept. 11. WTF!!! What do you make of this?
Assuming most cola products have a shelf life capableof several years, I don't think we should have to worry about this for about another year. Thanks for the heads up though!

Old 09-11-2007, 09:03 AM
HCF Member

I dont get it....pepsi is better than coke so im gona drink it

Old 09-11-2007, 09:18 AM

pepsi is the greatest thing ever put in a can, stop drinking it? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: BillyB98

anyone dumb enough to believe crap like this should probably go play in traffic.

The lady was probably just ****ing with her

Old 09-11-2007, 09:29 AM
HCF Member

Dude why the hell would i make something like this up. I could give a crap im still gonna drink pepsi products but i figured id share the damn story.

Quick Reply: DONT DRINK PEPSI! MUST READ