The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

DO NOT ORDER FROM thepartsbin.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 07:23 PM
HCF Member
Angry DO NOT ORDER FROM thepartsbin.com

I haven't posted here in a long while, but recently had an experience that I thought others should know about.

I placed an order to thepartsbin on december 22nd. I order energy suspension shifter bushings and a skunk2 shortshifter. I received the energy suspension shifter bushings on the 29th. After not receiving the shifter, I called multiple times to find out what had happened. They told me that the shifter had been packaged with the bushings. Inside the box was a packing slip that said that ONLY the bushings were contained. After six phone calls, being put on hold multiple times over the course of several hours, over the course of a week. I have just now been told about ANOTHER tracking number that the shifter is supposed to be in. (Keep in mind this is after a week of hassle and being told that they were shipped together.) Only on this 6th phone call was I told about this separate tracking number. I have still not been refunded, they are still not shipping me another, and they are placing the blame on Fed Ex.

Again, I just feel others should be warned so that they do not go through the same hassle I did. Be wary when shopping with them, if you do choose to do so even after this warning.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Cat Fuсker

woudya do me a favor and remove that shameful comment by me that resides in your siggy?

j/k

Old 01-13-2009, 07:28 PM

Dang i hate when stuff like that happens.Internet is a good place to find stuff fr a good price.Ill spread the word and most likely wont order from that site.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:39 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, I mean I didn't make a post after the initial problem, but after 6 phone calls and it still not being resolved? I figured it was time to give them some bad cred.

And Roto...is that you? haha haven't been on in such a long time, I didn't realize you'd changed your user name

Old 01-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Cat Fuсker

Yeah, tis me. I don't post much neemore since hcf is boring.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Recognized HCF Member

Originally Posted by StifflersMom
Yeah, tis me. I don't post much neemore since hcf is boring.
HCF has remained basically the same. Along with your new user name, you got boring.

Old 01-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by RonJ
HCF has remained basically the same. Along with your new user name, you got boring.
Meh, I can't be boring. I can be offensive, mean, sarcastic, outright stupid, but I cant be boring. There's just no opportunity here for me to pull off anything silly anymore...therefore I'll stick to the never ending quest of promoting saabforums. At least that is challenging.

Old 01-16-2009, 02:28 PM

I have also had bad experiences from them!

would never use them again.

Old 01-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Snail'n Admin

Zomghaisam!

Old 01-19-2009, 08:09 PM
HCF Member

Sup trent! bout time you're a moderator!

I'm glad to forewarn people. There customer service really seems to be an intricate web they try and tie you in to make sure your dispute never gets to the right people.