The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Did it again...DAMN WOMEN!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 10:41 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Did it again...DAMN WOMEN!

Dude I am really buzzed right now and I find myself wanting to call her. I hate this crap. I tried getting a party together to make me feel better and only like 5 of my friends showed up. Im just depressed as hell and theres a bottle of Cuervo calling my name.

Old 07-23-2006, 07:06 AM

ORIGINAL: bobbytonic

ORIGINAL: Si Jonny

Just don't know if I want it to go any further. We argue like every day. Im just tired of it all but damn I love her. Just dont know what the hell Im gonna do.
Brotha, listen closely to me

I just got out of a 4 year relationship with my girl. She up out of the blue decides that things arent working anymore and we need to split. We argued all the time over the dumbest of things too. And too this day man I love that girl alot

BUT

Dont call her, make it through the 1-2 week shock period, and you will be over her ***. Get out there, reconnect with friends(i did cause my girl drove em all away), meet some girls. I'v been out partying, drinking, hitting on girls and have had more fun in the past month and a half then i have in the past 4 years. **** happens, roll through it and you'll be fine

+1 go hang out with friend holla at some girls

Old 07-23-2006, 09:40 AM
HCF Member

Dude it'll be ok, just give it time and DO NOT CALL HER.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:13 PM
HCF Member

bro me n my girl did it to and i couldnt help but want to get back with her. I mean im so in love its absolutely crazy. But i took the first step to call her and ask her to come over and talk and it all worked out and now were better than ever.

Old 07-23-2006, 02:02 PM
HCF Member

I feel like a train hit me. Too much to drink. Damn women. I wanna call her but I dont think I will for a while. I need another drink... or a couple.

Old 07-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Stinky Administrator

nah dude don't drink to much ive been married 5 going on 6 years we had our good times and bad just give it some time don't call her show her whats its like without you some women take men for granted good luck man and take care

Old 07-23-2006, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

Yeah I havent really taken too far with the alcohol. Im just sipping on a smiroff left over from last night. I have realized that I dont have that many friends that i can hang out with, which sucks. I used to spend my time with my girl when I was bored. Im bored as hell.

Old 07-24-2006, 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Si Jonny

Well I broke up with my girfriend again. 2 years and 2 months down the drain. We're "taking a break" to see if it gets better after spending some time apart. Damn I hate this crap. Why is that we as people put up with so much crap from someone else but in the end its so hard to get away from them? I dont get it.[sm=smiley19.gif]
i used to wonder about that. the last guy i dated broke up with me constantly and would keep running back to me. I didn't get it. I stayed that way for two years till i finally just said screw it i can't do this anymore. I waited for him to dump me one more time and in 5 hours i was getting digits. Sorry man it sucks i know. Best of luck though.

Old 07-24-2006, 09:58 PM
HCF Member

Well I broke up with my girfriend again. 2 years and 2 months down the drain. We're "taking a break" to see if it gets better after spending some time apart. Damn I hate this crap. Why is that we as people put up with so much crap from someone else but in the end its so hard to get away from them? I dont get it.
DUDE!!! That is so me and my girlfriend right there...... that sh** sucks soooooo much, and i live with my girl too..... Ayyy though, i am totally with you on that one!!!!!!

Hope everything works out with you guys... If not, then the only thing i can tell you is to hang out with some friends that have friends for you and you will all have fun.