The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Did it again...DAMN WOMEN!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 10:58 PM
HCF Member
Default Did it again...DAMN WOMEN!

Well I broke up with my girfriend again. 2 years and 2 months down the drain. We're "taking a break" to see if it gets better after spending some time apart. Damn I hate this crap. Why is that we as people put up with so much crap from someone else but in the end its so hard to get away from them? I dont get it.[sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 07-21-2006, 11:19 PM
Default RE: Did it again...DAMN WOMEN!

me and my girl took a break around the 2 year point. and we went back out after about a week. and now its been 5.5 years.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:21 PM

I haven't had a break yet...and it's been 8 years[&:]

Old 07-21-2006, 11:22 PM
HCF Member

Just don't know if I want it to go any further. We argue like every day. Im just tired of it all but damn I love her. Just dont know what the hell Im gonna do.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Recognized HCF Member

wow dude i just broke up with my girlfriend at the 2 year and 2 month time also for a week, and now we are back together... crazy how that happened

Old 07-22-2006, 01:35 AM
HCF Member

I just did 4 weeks on, a week off and now 2 weeks on again and we've never been better... If it was ment to be, it'll be my man.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Si Jonny

Just don't know if I want it to go any further. We argue like every day. Im just tired of it all but damn I love her. Just dont know what the hell Im gonna do.
Brotha, listen closely to me

I just got out of a 4 year relationship with my girl. She up out of the blue decides that things arent working anymore and we need to split. We argued all the time over the dumbest of things too. And too this day man I love that girl alot

BUT

Dont call her, make it through the 1-2 week shock period, and you will be over her ***. Get out there, reconnect with friends(i did cause my girl drove em all away), meet some girls. I'v been out partying, drinking, hitting on girls and have had more fun in the past month and a half then i have in the past 4 years. **** happens, roll through it and you'll be fine

Old 07-22-2006, 11:09 AM
HCF Member

lol at you guys!
why would get a gf if you get a CIVIC already?
my CHEX is my gf. see took all my money. she satisfied me everytime i floor her...
good luck the the human ones lmao. my CHEX would never leave me for another guy....

Old 07-22-2006, 07:55 PM

why would get a gf if you get a CIVIC already?
my CHEX is my gf. see took all my money. she satisfied me everytime i floor her...
good luck the the human ones lmao. my CHEX would never leave me for another guy....

keep flooring her and she's gonna dump your a$$ for a date w/ a cop

Old 07-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Recognized HCF Member

hahahaha thats a good one^^^

Quick Reply: Did it again...DAMN WOMEN!