The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

darwin awards!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 01:39 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: darwin awards!!

ow! ****!! damn!! ****!! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OOOOOOUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!! f**&^$$%$##....

Old 03-31-2005, 01:47 PM
HCF Member

once i heard an ambulance driver talking on a radio station about a call he went on, when they got to the scene there were two adults writhing around 1 male 1 female and two peices of flesh, well they were using the withdraw contraceptive method and they both HAD peircings that got hooked.........you get the picture
ow! ****!! damn!! ****!! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OOOOOOUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!! f**&^$$%$##....
and pardon me for jackin' it just seemed the right time and place

Old 04-02-2005, 01:43 AM

This one is just not right.

Truck thief caught while choking
A man was arrested after choking on tobacco spit from the truck driver he had stolen a truck from. The thief mistook the truck driver's tobacco-spit cup for a soft drink.
The 26-year-old stole the truck, which had been left with the engine running, from a shopping centre in Vancouver, Washington.

He mistook the tobacco-spit cup sitting on the dash for a soft drink and took a big gulp. The thief started choking and had to stop and call 911 for medical help.

Meanwhile, the absent driver had returned from washing his hands to see someone drive off in his truck. He notified the police who quickly caught up with the choking thief.

Old 04-02-2005, 10:54 AM

pat...thats probably one of the more disrturbing thing i've heard. i hope that for your buddies sake you were kidding about that.

and cdn, that reminds me of a time when i was living with my mom in a one bathroom apartment several years ago. i had this little dixie cup that i drank out of and one day she decided to clip her toenails, put them in the cup, and then throw them away. trouble is that she forgot about the last step and didn't throw them away. so of course i went in to brush my teeth and was in for a suprise. as soon as i poured it in my mouth i nearly vomitted

Old 04-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Administrator

im not kidding about any part of that...he had a self pierced lower extremity...[:'(]

Old 04-02-2005, 11:44 AM

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that liquor was involved when he thought it a bright idea to use a hammer and nail

Old 04-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Administrator

it wasnt like a nail you would say, build a house with...it was more like a thick needle...but the way our other roommate sunk it in was for him to sit on a barstool with his item on the stool, and the other roommate hit the needle with a hammer...and ALOT of alcohol was involved...if i recall correctly...vodka and 40s of laser malt liquir....[:'(]

Old 04-02-2005, 04:22 PM

haha, thats would do it

Old 04-02-2005, 04:45 PM
HCF Member

who was more drunk? the guy holding "it" for the peircing? or the the guy gettin peirced? not sure about you guys, but personally, i aint touchin no other dudes equipment. ow! ****!! damn!! ****!! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OOOOOOUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!! f**&^$$%$ , and thats my final answer

Old 04-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Administrator

the guy with the hammer didnt touch anything..just the hammer...we were all there..and we werent nearly as drunk as the guy who wanted it done...we were laughing our butts off...