The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

darwin awards!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 09:20 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: darwin awards!!

lmao!! ive heard that one before. that is just great! i can just picture that happening. to my old boss.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jwsimons

i thought i was reading my own post for a second, sacicons.
i think my favorite darwin is the guy with ins forms. (somebody with the book , please fill in blank spots in my memory)
this guy is building an 80' tall ham radio antena tower, upon completion ha has somewhere around 300 lbs of materials and tools in a bucket, he weighs around 150 or so. he has the bucket tied to something on the ground, he unties it, and it pulls him off the ground, when he reaches the mid point he collides with the bucket, resulting in a broken shoulder and head injurys, still ascending he reaches the pulley, resulting in the smashed fingers. when the bucket hit the ground, the bottom broke out, now the weight change made him descend rapidlyon the way down he hit the bucket again, and then when he hit the ground , he finaly let go of the rope, only to have the bucket come back down and hit his *** again. on his insurance form he summed all this up as.....poor planning

LMFAO!!!! That is funy... I would have payed to see that.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

I would have payed to see that.

How much? [sm=violin.gif]

Old 03-30-2005, 09:53 PM
HCF Member

lots

Old 03-30-2005, 11:00 PM
HCF Member

glad you all like that one, i thought it could be appreciated here, i wish i had the whole story down, i mean the dude ands up with broken shoulder, fingers, wrist, ankles, cuncussion... ya, i'd call that poor planning

Old 03-31-2005, 12:09 AM

So a friend of mine dates this girl for about a year and a half. She cheats on him repeatedly. He knows. His response: "Meh."

He finally gets tired of it. Breaks up with her. She STILL lives at his house, where he pays all the bills (and has been this entire time).

They get into a fight. She's at his house, he leaves, avoiding further conflict. He left HIS house...because he didn't want to fight anymore with an ex... :|

I think that's a sign.

Old 03-31-2005, 08:20 AM
HCF Member

wow. talk about a thread jack.....

Old 03-31-2005, 10:30 AM
Administrator

its all good...as long as they are stories of other people doing stupid things....go for it!!

i ahd a roommate in college who decided that a good way to get girls would be to tell them that he had has manly part pierced..so he had it pierced...by our other roommate....with a hammer and nail.[:'(]

Old 03-31-2005, 10:58 AM
HCF Member

ow! ****!! damn!! ****!! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OOOOOOUUUCCCCCHHHHHH!! f**&^$$%$##....
not to mention how nails are known for their septic ability

Old 03-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Administrator

it was only a small nail...but lets just say....it was in there for a while...until we were all partying one night and someone draped him..and the hoop got caught on his pants, and when the pants got yanked down, it ripped the ring out....[&o]
the first time id ever heard a grown man shriek and cry....