The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

craziest tuner car ive seen in person

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 12:49 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: craziest tuner car ive seen in person

AgentofDarkness...i dont think you read what i said. the kid knows what hes talking about. he knows how it all works and he can drive it well too.

hes not some punk *** kid with rich parents. hes some genius kid who has good driving skills with rich parents.

Old 12-17-2005, 01:38 PM

ORIGINAL: 05 civic

That car was made by secret weapon.
BBZZZZZ! wrong, thanks for playing. the car was tuned by the shop "Top Secret" (note the signature Top Secret gold the car is bathed in). my guess is that this car was built by Top Secret in their Cali shop (they're based out of Tokyo) for a private owner, then sold it on ebay or whatnot, and this kids parents bought the car for $60,000. also, NOTHING from Top Secret should be considered rice. they've built some of the fastest skylines and sylvias in the world

Old 12-17-2005, 01:50 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mossy

ORIGINAL: 05 civic

That car was made by secret weapon.
BBZZZZZ! wrong, thanks for playing. the car was tuned by the shop "Top Secret" (note the signature Top Secret gold the car is bathed in). my guess is that this car was built by Top Secret in their Cali shop (they're based out of Tokyo) for a private owner, then sold it on ebay or whatnot, and this kids parents bought the car for $60,000. also, NOTHING from Top Secret should be considered rice. they've built some of the fastest skylines and sylvias in the world
oops [X(] Top secret, secret weapon...... whatever close enough lol

Old 12-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Administrator

nice lookin car..i dont think that the paint scheme is so bad..but i dont care for kid racing on mommy and daddy's money

Old 12-17-2005, 05:29 PM

How damn lucky are you to get your car on the cover of import tuner at 17.

Old 12-17-2005, 05:40 PM
HCF Member

god...my cars gonna be on import tuner..in years to come...haha..i wish...but ill be like..23.... im in college..and can barely afford to live and pay tuition

Old 12-17-2005, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

I love all things subaru, but I would kick that dood in teh nutz for doing that to an STi.

big bad motor + ugly exterior = ZZZZZZZZ

Old 12-20-2005, 03:49 PM
HCF Member

Hey ask him if i can drive it for a sec i bring it right back

Old 12-20-2005, 04:33 PM

wow...im 17 and i couldnt imagine owning something like that. nor ever having enough money to build it. i can barley afford the parts for the civic which are the cheapest around!!!! theres no way he did all that with his own money. sldufhbsadfaubsd. i kno ppl like that who go to my school. one of em has a damn nice corvette...[:@] what i dislike the most is when ppl around my age use there parents money and buy the most expensive shiz, and pay someone to install it...the least u could do is install it urself!! bah..

Old 12-20-2005, 05:06 PM
HCF Member

If he knew what he was talking about, he would have tightened every bolt himself. I wouldn't let some1 build my motor, i'd much rather do it myself.

Quick Reply: craziest tuner car ive seen in person