The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

craziest tuner car ive seen in person

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Default RE: craziest tuner car ive seen in person

i agree with "AgentofDarkness" on this one........to be a true "tunner" things must be worked for! I mean but who knows the kid may have like the best job ever....but i dout it. all i know is im 17 right now and so far ive owned 4 cars, and ive paid for each and everyone of them and i work for my toys!!

Old 12-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

i dont know his background or the background of the car...but i talked to him today and he obviously knows what hes talking about. and he can drive the hell out of it (like well i mean). so id guess hes not just some punk *** kid with rich parents.

well then I'm just jealous. If he really has the know how, and is a skilled enough driver to handle something like that, more power to him. The only real issue i have with the whole situation, is that he'll more than likely never fully appreciate it. imho

Old 12-16-2005, 07:00 PM
HCF Member

Anyone can write a check. It takes a different sort of person to build a car. It isn't easy. It takes alot of work, time, and patience. Someone said that the car built by a company, if this is true, there is nothing special about this kid. He is a rich kid that has his parents buy him anything he wants and if he can handle all that power, its good. I'm pretty sure there are alot of ppl out there that prolly have the talent to drive a very powerfull car but won't have that oppurtunity because they can't afford a fast car.

Old 12-16-2005, 09:12 PM
HCF Member

Another completely unrespected member of the auto group DMM (Dad's Money Motorsports). I pray that kid ends up in a horrible wreck where that car gets destroyed and he can think about what a stupid driver he is and how he doesn't deserve that car.

Old 12-16-2005, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

That exact thing happened to a classmate of mine. Totally not cool.

Old 12-16-2005, 10:36 PM

Like I said, nice car, but Im proud of my Si. I paid for it, I work on it. My parents have not put 1 penny into my car. Its better not to be jealous of ppl or hate for what they have. Even if his parents bought him that car completely built. Just think about all the great knowledge were all getting by building/maintaining our own cars!

Old 12-16-2005, 10:39 PM
HCF Member

I'm beginning to think that knowledge is more valuable than money.

Old 12-16-2005, 10:49 PM

Very true. And knowledge can always earn you money.

Old 12-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Recognized HCF Member

god i love how when you do a mod to your car and then you get to drive it and think to your self " I have built this car to what it is today"

thats such a good feeling

Old 12-17-2005, 12:57 AM
HCF Member

Sheez...at 17 I was on cloud nine because I didn't have to drive the butt ugly Chrysler any more (that's when I got my Civ).

Kids don't deserve brand new cars right when they're licensed--unless of course they've had to deal with something majorly major in their life (which few kids have). But it's the parents' money, they can do whatever they wish. They just seem to forget that you can't buy love--all the kids at my school who had new cars were worthless POSes.

Quick Reply: craziest tuner car ive seen in person