The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

craziest tuner car ive seen in person

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 11:06 PM
HCF Member
Default craziest tuner car ive seen in person

and its owned by a junior at my highschool. i posted about this in teh All Motor thread in the engine topic...thought a bunch of you guys would be interested

its a 520hp daily driven Subaru WRX STi. here...

the kid:

the engine:

the car:

the kid with the car

the car on the cover of import tuner:

yeah...hes a bitch...but some day my car will be faster than his

some day

oh yeah...the thing that sparked this idea of posting his car here. he drove it to school today. in the snow (damn AWD) i saw him from the cafitiria when he was driving out when i was in detention

Old 12-15-2005, 11:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: craziest tuner car ive seen in person

heres the car not looking so ricey

thenagain, if had a 520HP awd car...i wouldnt care what ppl thought about how it looked either.

Old 12-15-2005, 11:12 PM

[sm=jawdrop.gif] Wow. Nice. And a junior you say? So what about 16? Im takin a guess and sayin that mommy and daddy funded that whole car. Lucky kid. O well...I have pride in my Si, I paid for it myself. But thats just me..I guess some ppl would like their parents buying them everything. I used to when I was a spoiled brat. Then my mom made me grow up.

Old 12-15-2005, 11:15 PM
HCF Member

hes 17 i think. im not sure tho. but yeah...i have the same idea as you on mommy and daddy

if my parents gave me a fraction of what his parents put into that soob...id prolly be runnin high 9s.

Old 12-15-2005, 11:53 PM
HCF Member

Ugly as crap. Id paint it high gloss black, w. a carbon fiber hood and trunk

Old 12-16-2005, 12:07 AM

black w/ black rims.

that **** pises me off. i paid for everthing my self and what do i get. i have to buy anther car all by me self then i have to buy a new ****ing motor. where the **** was my mommy and daddy. i hate this kid already. looks gay in the pics. and what the **** happen to the outside of that sweet as car, i am now gonna kick his ***.

Old 12-16-2005, 12:18 AM
HCF Member

Whether or not he or his parents paid or everything, the thing that would impress/not impress me the most is whether or not he did the work himself. If he just drives a powerful car, but has nothing but money into it, I'm not impressed. Someone that does their own work and understands everything that is going on will get more respect from me. I'm guessing he barely knows anything about the car aside from what he purchased.

I think he took a nice STI and made it ugly. It's not too hard to get power out of those cars... I've got a friend with and STI with about as much power, but it looks way better. Why couldn't his car be in the magazine instead?

Old 12-16-2005, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: yamahaSHO

Whether or not he or his parents paid or everything, the thing that would impress/not impress me the most is whether or not he did the work himself. If he just drives a powerful car, but has nothing but money into it, I'm not impressed. Someone that does their own work and understands everything that is going on will get more respect from me. I'm guessing he barely knows anything about the car aside from what he purchased.

I think he took a nice STI and made it ugly. It's not too hard to get power out of those cars... I've got a friend with and STI with about as much power, but it looks way better. Why couldn't his car be in the magazine instead?

Very good point! At the car show at my bfs hs last year he thought about entering his truck. He has put a lot of time and energy and money into his truck. The kid who ended up winning had a truck comparable to my bfs, but had all of his work done at a local shop. I love that he does all his mods himself cause usually Im under there with him, helping and learning. I honestly know more about Chevys than I do Hondas.

Old 12-16-2005, 06:16 AM

Wow! When I was 17, my parents couldn't even afford to buy me a bicycle.

Old 12-16-2005, 06:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

That hasn't been his car throughout the build, from what I hear. This story was up on another forum too, and they were saying that his parents bought it for him after the previous owner finished the build.

From what I hear, his older brother was handed an Evo on his 16th birthday.

I3unny, you know a guy that goes by the nickname "Hostie?"

Quick Reply: craziest tuner car ive seen in person