The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Cowboys!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Cowboys!

<----- Eagles fan so....we know the cowboys will blow it in the playoffs. Your team is starting off strong with 2 straight losses going into the playoffs

Old 01-02-2008, 10:49 AM

ORIGINAL: My04Civic

<----- Eagles fan so....we know the cowboys will blow it in the playoffs. Your team is starting off strong with 2 straight losses going into the playoffs
the last CB game didnt even matter to them. they were in the playoffs already and didnt care if they lost or not. the redskins needed that game to get to the playoffs and got a FREE TICKET. they were soo hyped up and proud they beat the CBs but its funny cuz there were only like 4 or 5 starters in the whole game and the rest were all 3rd and 4th string. haha redskins are gay

Old 01-02-2008, 01:28 PM
HCF Member

i hate dallas cowboys has a Giants fan.

Look for the Giants. Ya we all know, Eli is not the greatest QB and never will be like his brother, he has some good games where he pulls it off. Look at the last game agaisnt Pats, yea we lost, but the giants were very solid, and played very well. Eli threw 4 TD passes.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:43 AM

ORIGINAL: civic_burns_all

i hate dallas cowboys has a Giants fan.

Look for the Giants. Ya we all know, Eli is not the greatest QB and never will be like his brother, he has some good games where he pulls it off. Look at the last game agaisnt Pats, yea we lost, but the giants were very solid, and played very well. Eli threw 4 TD passes.
hell yeahthat was a good game

Old 01-03-2008, 07:50 AM
HCF Member

I don't think that the last two Cowboy games were indicative of how the Cowboys play. They had already clinched homefield throughout and they didn't really have anything to play for (especially in the last game). Teams generally rest thier starters in that situation so they will be healthy for the play offs. Eli is an off and on quarterback. He can be really good or he can be absolutly terrible. Consistancy is very important.