The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

cops pulling me over left and right!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: cops pulling me over left and right!!!

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

There is always something that you can do, maybe take it to the police union board (yes there is such a thing) And I can see that over on the east coast you might have problems with cops being bought off by druglords or whatever, but to sit there and say that cops profiling is such a large generalization. But I will tell you around here most cops and yes I say most and not all have earned and deserve those badges. But like I have said before but on a national level about 25% of cops should not be allowed to be cops. But even for that that really does not mean you should go out and make such a general statement that all cops profile or abuse the authority. And remember he may be a bad guy today but when he is the one that catches the idiot who stole your car down the road he is going to be such a cool person.
I was not saying that ALL cops are like that. However, in the south most are. Its the "good ole boy" mentality. If you have a flag on your truck they let you do anything. However if you have a RTFO sticker you might as well have a bullseye on your car. ROFL

Hell in Savannah about 20 officers got caught for dealing cocaine. Its horrid down here in the south. LOL Also it doesn't help to be covered in tattoos, they tend to see tattoos as probable cause. Its laughable.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM
HCF Member

dude, i've been studying to be a cop myself. i just had a year long pause because of my first response, and e.m.t course cause i was also looking into firefighting.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:32 PM
HCF Member

i have been pulled over twice in the summer, both by state troopers both were dicks and complained about my exhaust, then the one in VA wrote me a bougus traffic ticket when i was going the speed limit he said i was going 69 in a 55. My wife started to scream at him because she said it was bougus too. I went to court and told the judge she lessen the fine by $20.00 and then i reminded the cop that he is a liar.....it was pretty funny.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:21 PM

i know alot of cool *** cops, i havent met one thats a dick yet

Old 10-10-2007, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

yea there is some di** head cops in cali but some tight ones too, not too long ago i ran a red light, you know the red light everyone hates cause it turns green for 2 seconds and theres about 600 cars waitin to go each time anywayz, i first looked around, at every corner and was like cool screw it no coppers so i went threw it and as im turnin right i glance to my left to see a cop siting at a light behind a van and im like fkcu n a. he flicks his lights on chrips me and drives bye shakin his head lol.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:59 PM
HCF Member

When i first bought my prelude I was pulled over once a week. No legit reasons. A few cops just know my car and like to give me s***. When I first put on my turbo kit on my civic I had no front bumper on(I was fitting my charge piping)and I got a ticket for no front plates. Dumb.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:00 AM
HCF Member

well im going to add my 2 cents...

yes, some cops are kool, my old baseball coach (from elemetry school) pulled me over for tint, (as a vette passes me, doint 70 in a 65, and i seen him so duh, 65) he comes to my pass side, i unsnap my harness and roll it down, hand him my license, "Do you know why I...HEY how you doing?" "oh not bad you?" and proceded to talk to me...then let me go after telling me my tint is 12.8% then i got pulled over by another statey...who was dumb, but still no ticket, and he was profilling, so i cant drive on that street after 10 cuz thats where the ricers hang out..

cops are really just kinda trying to do what they did back in the pushrod days....weed us out. i mean think about it, i have talked to my grandpa about **** like this...is crazy though ill pass a cop, they will stare at me, i pass a cop in my moms civc, same everthing as mine cept for its a stock 4 door, and they dont even blink....

point: when you become a cop...dont be a dick...maybe help your co-workers understand...

btw: i hate being pulled over too. maybe you should just walk to work?

Old 10-11-2007, 09:03 AM

I've been pulled over like 6 times and have never got a ticket. I even got pulled when I was 15 and the cop just told me he'd follow me back to my house and made sure I parked it. Here in thailand, you can drive like its the Indy 500 all the time, you can slip the cops a 1000 baht bill (about $30)and they look the other way if you do get pulled.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:30 AM
HCF Member

heh cops stopped me last night on my way home, 3rd time in 2 weeks.

Other 2 were for license plate lights but it was the same cop 2 nights ina row, wtf? had to have been thinking i was a little street racer. But he was cool both times and i cleaned the lenses and that was that.

But last night i was leaving Circle K around like 12:30 and i left there on a town street and got up to about 25 before the stop sign and my left turn to my house. I didnt shift though so it was revved up. Cop is sitting right there at the stop sign lights off, i stop but my stereo is up so i try to turn it down and take off and my car stalls, so i restart but thats pretty su****ious so i get pulled over afew feet further down and its a cop i know and a trainie. The trainie gets my license but before he can get back to the car the other cop (cool guy) gave me it back and said we stopped you because your pipe was a bit loud. Which is weird, the muffler is as big as stock, its an Apexi World Performer 2, not loud at all. But i showed him it just to make sure he wasnt gonna say the real reason he was stopping me. But oh well at least im getting to know the cops and they know ima good kid. Small town life with a Ricer.

Eric.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

yea..we got 3 cops that lost their badges for cociane...Zanesville Ohio...lol

the east def. has cops that are all about the flags...and big trucks...im waiting for this one cop to pull me for tint cuz he has a impalla SS with %20 just like me, (prolly done at the same place too) and ill threaten him with citizens arrest!!!!lol

Quick Reply: cops pulling me over left and right!!!