The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

cops pulling me over left and right!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 01:15 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: cops pulling me over left and right!!!

hey, i'm actually looking forward to training in law enforcement, always have been looking forward. but i live in miami, and the comment i said about them being more like gangsters then "to protect and serve" is a fact down here with the dirty cops. there are plenty good ones, but not enough to cancel out.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:16 PM
HCF Member

lol check that out, roto is in philly. another place with crooked cops

Old 10-10-2007, 01:19 PM
HCF Member

for some reason I think there is more to the story,but whatever. And just as mybrokenblinker said there is plenty of awesome cops out there hell I am a cadet on the local police force here. And yeah there are some that shoudl not be on the force. But if you want to do something about it goto the station and file a complaint. If you honestly did nothing and you think the police are just out to get you go file a complaint make there life hard. But quite frankely I think there is probably more to the story.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:29 PM
HCF Member

if there was wouldn't you think i'd say it? what doi have to hide from strangers online??? i came here cause i want to share a story about what's going on with me, so i can get answers, honest ones about the situation. not to be bashed. what do i gain from lying? hondacivicforum.com not drama queens need attention from boys. lol trust me, that's the story ; )

Old 10-10-2007, 01:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sandrider123

for some reason I think there is more to the story,but whatever. And just as mybrokenblinker said there is plenty of awesome cops out there hell I am a cadet on the local police force here. And yeah there are some that shoudl not be on the force. But if you want to do something about it goto the station and file a complaint. If you honestly did nothing and you think the police are just out to get you go file a complaint make there life hard. But quite frankely I think there is probably more to the story.
complaining about a cop in miami wont do any good, trust me. unfortunately about 99% of the cops down there are no good either abusing their power or being paid off to look the other way by the drug smugglers and people like that. I agree with you though that in most places most of the cops are awesome people but there are always a few bad ones who ruin it for the others, in miami it is kind of the opposite there are a few good cops but the bad ones make the good cops seem better when they do something good.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:43 PM
HCF Member

Hell here in GA there are trucks with illegal suspensions and LOUD (over 100dB) exhausts. Yet they NEVER get pulled over. Kid in a stock civic gets a ticket for having a STOCK exhaust on his car. STOCK. I will say that one more time for you---STOCK!!!!

Tell me cops are not profiling and bending the rules.

Old 10-10-2007, 01:44 PM
HCF Member

Chester99civicEXthank you good sir [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-10-2007, 01:47 PM
HCF Member

lol there we go again, i just put a stock muffler, only muffler on mine (look at my setup) and there it is bro

Old 10-10-2007, 01:55 PM
HCF Member

There is always something that you can do, maybe take it to the police union board (yes there is such a thing) And I can see that over on the east coast you might have problems with cops being bought off by druglords or whatever, but to sit there and say that cops profiling is such a large generalization. But I will tell you around here most cops and yes I say most and not all have earned and deserve those badges. But like I have said before but on a national level about 25% of cops should not be allowed to be cops. But even for that that really does not mean you should go out and make such a general statement that all cops profile or abuse the authority. And remember he may be a bad guy today but when he is the one that catches the idiot who stole your car down the road he is going to be such a cool person.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:08 PM
HCF Member

Its best to just let it go. Theres nothing you can do about it. Try and fight the ticket, thats it. My uncle is an undercover cop. And I plan on being in Swat in my later years. The wife isnt too happy about it though and she says im not doing it

Quick Reply: cops pulling me over left and right!!!