The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Congrats to this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Congrats to this forum!

this is probably one of the best forums out there. got a question it will be answered within minutes usualy and in a nice polite way to help you... welcome, sit back and enjoy

Old 11-06-2006, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

I got lucky and found this forum on my first search, but i love it here, and i always hear about how the other ones dont care at all about the other members.

Old 11-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: drbyers

hey peg,

you gonna make your new hatch black and white just like your sig pic?

that's pretty cool looking. it reminds me of the gray JDM eg civic in one of the tuner mags out this month.

yea hopefully i was going to paint it purple but i'm going with frost white and a carbon fibre hood.and with everyone that has helped me and given me advice i really apperciate it so coming soon project hatch

Old 11-06-2006, 11:29 PM

yes this forum does rock, since i am a noob to civics, and cars mostly in general, its great how everyone is nice and will answer your questions and give you positive feedback. its hella funny cause today at work i was thinking about making a post just like this one.

Old 11-06-2006, 11:41 PM

Wut kind of Forum would this be without urs truly "OH SO FLY"!!!!!![8D]. This is best site since cliphunter.com!..woo hooo!!!!![sm=partyparty.gif]

Old 11-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Cat Fuсker

to the two "smart golf *****", the greatest car ever is a Yugo and I'm proud of it.

Old 11-07-2006, 07:56 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, I love HCF...its the only one I ever post on anymore (hell, its the only one I ever check). I first joined in 2005, but never even looked around. I recently found my way back here and realized that I still had an account.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:15 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

ORIGINAL: drbyers

hey peg,

you gonna make your new hatch black and white just like your sig pic?

that's pretty cool looking. it reminds me of the gray JDM eg civic in one of the tuner mags out this month.

yea hopefully i was going to paint it purple but i'm going with frost white and a carbon fibre hood.and with everyone that has helped me and given me advice i really apperciate it so coming soon project hatch
hey peg,

you should consider a carbon fiber duckbill rear spoiler as well if you're gonna carbon fiber the hood.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:14 AM
HCF Member

I am gonna get a Duckbill for my car.. that or the JDM wing with the LED brakelight instead of the bulb one... Peg we should make twins[8D]

Old 11-08-2006, 12:01 PM
Ben

I have a carbon fiber one on my ep

Quick Reply: Congrats to this forum!