The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Congrats to this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Default Congrats to this forum!

I really must say this outloud.

I am really impressed with this forum. The last forum I've been too (wow.allakhazam.com general disscussion forum) was brutal, impolite and really made the under average poster feel unwelcome for asking newbie questions or for posting anything for that matter. On said forum if you made a post, it had to be a "cookie-cutter" post, perfect, in every way, without flaw and had to end with the usual "if you guys don't like my post then flame me" line, if it had a grammar mistake you we're subject to massive attacks on your inteligence and character, if you complained about something decent you we're told "cry more newb" and so on... I am guessing some of you might know this forum and seriously I am sad for you because I know it sucked ballz hard for you, unless you we're one of the high voulem posters that reigned this forum. Now the forum is no longer accesible to me since the address won't work and frankly I don't give a damn. Why? Because I found a place where everyone is nice and helpful in every way, sure there is the occasion jackass or smartass that tries to make others look stupid, but the forum comes together and makes THEM look bad instead, not the other way around like the previous forum that I mentioned. This place that I found, is here.

I really feel like I am going to stay in this forum for as long as it is up, I will arrange some kind of contribution sometime this week or the next to prove how much I do appreciate all of you being the way you are.

Again, kudos to all! And to the admins, you've done a ton of good to this site!

I will always do my best to help others in a place like this, its so damn easy, so if there is anything you want to talk about don't be shy to ask me!

I am a little bit scarce on car knowledge but in anything concerning computers, welding or a lttle bit of martial arts , I'm your man!

I invite everyone to give your thanks and kudos to everyone who contributed to this forum, mainly the admins but also the community that was built in it.

Old 11-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Default RE: Congrats to this forum!

welcome! +1 on everything u said...thats why im still here after a year and still buggin ppl. hey, how do u kill someone with 1 finger??[8D] anyways, im sure many many other ppl can agree with u on this being one of the greatest, if not, the best, forums out on the net[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 11-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Administrator

<-- just part of the community but thanks anyways dude, we are all here to help

Old 11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
HCF Member

yeah... i've seen other honda forums that only talk shyt to newbs.... its garbage, not helpfull at all.... I agree, this forum is awsome and everyone here is great!

Old 11-06-2006, 02:42 PM
HCF Member

This place kicks ***

Old 11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Administrator

+infinity for this place kicking ***

Old 11-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Stinky Administrator

welcome glad to be a part of a great community honda civic forum rules!!!and we have great admins and mods and members kudo's to them for making this the best site on the web

Old 11-06-2006, 03:43 PM
HCF Member

Damn straight. I found this forum after much searching and it is the best forum hands down. Everyone is great. They try to help each other and in general have a good time. Take my post about an old girlfriend of mine that I found, everyone has been soooo great about it. Offering advice and encouragement. I love this place and will be here till the wheels fall off.

Keep up the good work everyone. Keep teaching and learning.

Matt

P.S.

If you havent tried it yet, check out the chat room one night. We have a hella lot fun in there!!!

Old 11-06-2006, 04:16 PM

yeah this forum is the greatest and thats why i am staying here for hopefully a while to come....and yeah my typing is horrible, notice how i use the repeating dots between most of my sentences, but hell....who cares, i havent gotten any grieff for it yet and you all have had to sit through 700+ posts in this format...
anyway, the only forum that could even closely compare to this forum is the old 3rd gen accord forum that i was apart of....

Old 11-06-2006, 04:17 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: My04Civic

<-- just part of the community but thanks anyways dude, we are all here to help
+ 1 me too !

Quick Reply: Congrats to this forum!