The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Common Human Issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 06:05 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Common Human Issues

Yea Mills seems we all have a bit in common. Peg, Im so sorry to hear about your mom. I dont even want to begin to expect how life would be without any of my parents, it deffinetly would be a change. I dont know how you feel about it, because its never happened to me, but I know you probly are still getting over it. The Melatonin didnt make me groggy, It probly veries from person to person. My mom seems fine the next day, and she doesnt get nightmares from it, so probly should just wait and see Fiirk. I might pop one tonight, I wonder what kind of nightmares ill have lol. Speaking of REM koots...I dont know whats wrong with me but im always tired, and im in bed all the time. When im at my girlfriends house...in bed, when im at my house, most likely in bed. And I normally sleep 12-11 or something like that so whats the problem. I should probly tell my therapist about this....got another appointment tuesday. If Zoloft is that good Hell, I should get on trying it so I dont spend the rest of my short life unhappy.

Old 01-07-2008, 04:40 AM
HCF Member

Koshak it sounds like you sleep too much, if you do so, your body gets use to it and you're constantly tired.

I tried the melatonin last night, i honestly don't know if it helped, i always wake up at 4:15 every night it seems, or at least when i notice it's at that time, I don't know if i had a nightmare, but i did have a dream that seems to be quite frequent, basically it's like resident evil, but i'm in it and being chased by zombies all the time, i retaliate, kill a few but they keep coming... i usually have a dream like that once a month at least... i will try the melatonin again tonight and if i sleep any better

Old 01-07-2008, 06:47 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Koshak it sounds like you sleep too much, if you do so, your body gets use to it and you're constantly tired.

I tried the melatonin last night, i honestly don't know if it helped, i always wake up at 4:15 every night it seems, or at least when i notice it's at that time, I don't know if i had a nightmare, but i did have a dream that seems to be quite frequent, basically it's like resident evil, but i'm in it and being chased by zombies all the time, i retaliate, kill a few but they keep coming... i usually have a dream like that once a month at least... i will try the melatonin again tonight and if i sleep any better
The melatonin might not be able to conquer what your body is used too. If you take it for awhile it might be able to adapt and youll get a better sleep. I used to wake up at a certain time too a year or two ago, used to be like 10:42 everytime I woke up. Everyday Id wake up at exactly 10:42, was getting kinda scary. I had one of those zombie dreams before...but I cant remember if I had a melatonin that night or not. I wish I was a director because I could make some serious bad *** movies from the nightmare dreams I have...and half of them I still remember

Edit: Well for awhile Ive been ok with keeping the depression at a certain level. I just got in a fight with the girl and left the house and she didnt follow so...I dont plan on going back. She calls me 5 mins after I left, "did you just seriously leave me house?" No, Im still right next to you. ffs. "Dont call me the rest of the day." Now im thinking about what shes doing right now and who shes with. So I need a way to occupy my mind, I could get drunk...

Old 01-07-2008, 05:51 PM

But dont feel embarrased or ashamed if you have to go on meds to feel better...or if you have trouble coping with things...

I know peolpe who were complete f-ups, who couldnt do anything without going crazy and flying off the handle...then after meds they are functioning as normal healthy people as far as I can tell...

And keep in mind also that its normal to feel depressedaboutlife sometimes, like just looking around you and seeing what the world is like, its not a kind place to be...