The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

College courses

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 01:07 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: College courses

ORIGINAL: andryuha

IDK, college is only as hard as you make it. I took college courses in high school, along with some AP classes and everything went fine for me. BTW, I strongly urge you to either stay away from business degree or do a double major. I started off as a business major as well, but after doing some research I found out that it's damn hard to find a job with just that degree, and by itself it's pretty worthless. Currently I'm double majoring in international business (I speak 3 languages) and info. system management.
It really hard to go anywhere with a political science degree as well.

ORIGINAL: Chimera02EX
Sleep less, its overrated anyway, scientifially your body needs only 4-5 hours of sleep each night, most of us sleep 7-9 on average. Thats a lot of wasted time each day.
I'd like to see that data. and then i'd like to see that scientist and then i'd like to kick his A$$. and then he will put out a new study that says that your body needs at least 10 hours of sleep and then it willl be enacted into law in maryland that not only can you smoke after sex but you hafta pass out for at least 10 hours afterwards.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:50 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Chimera02EX

Sleep less, its overrated anyway, scientifially your body needs only 4-5 hours of sleep each night, most of us sleep 7-9 on average. Thats a lot of wasted time each day.

6-7 not 4-5

Old 04-06-2006, 02:01 PM

I did the same thing in high school, but I only took 1 college course but I had 2 jobs...it can be done...just keep positive.

Good luck!!

Old 04-06-2006, 03:39 PM

ORIGINAL: 94civicus

ORIGINAL: andryuha

IDK, college is only as hard as you make it. I took college courses in high school, along with some AP classes and everything went fine for me. BTW, I strongly urge you to either stay away from business degree or do a double major. I started off as a business major as well, but after doing some research I found out that it's damn hard to find a job with just that degree, and by itself it's pretty worthless. Currently I'm double majoring in international business (I speak 3 languages) and info. system management.
It really hard to go anywhere with a political science degree as well.
Same goes for psychology, philosophy,art (computer art is an exception)and many other majors

Old 04-06-2006, 03:51 PM
HCF Member

If you have a degree in Poly Sci you could always teach government or poly sci at high school. My AP government teacher says that our class is exactly the same as Poly Sci 151 at the U of I