The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

co-worker threatening to slash tires..

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Default RE: co-worker threatening to slash tires..

Haha. Absolutely.

Oh, and despite the number of simply ridiculous errors in that movie, it's still an excellent film.

Old 03-27-2005, 03:52 AM
HCF Member

I know, next time he asks you for discount on his greasy *** burger, just give him the burger, but b4 you do, do something bad *** to it!!
Like laxative
use your imagination hehehe

i'm thinking of that eminem video when he's working in a fast food restaurant and he spits in the onion rings. [sm=rockinit.gif]

Old 03-27-2005, 04:24 AM

wow.. i started such an interesting thread. so yeah, updates; i'm taking it up to corporate since i did not get the response from my general manager that i was expecting.. it's kind of sad that i got a better response from my other managers than the general manager, but whatever.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:31 PM
HCF Member

itsd been like six days, whats up with the self pronounced slasher? updates and pics of ride.....

Old 03-28-2005, 10:04 PM

hmm, so i went work yesterday to take a pic of him but he left about 15 mins before i got there [sm=smiley21.gif]. i talked to my manager and so far this guy has two write-ups [three write-ups=FIRED!] and is about to get some more for threatening me. but do you guys think he might slash him once he finds out that he got fired because of me? i'll drop by work tomorrow and take a pic. hooray for camera phones!

Old 03-31-2005, 01:50 PM
HCF Member

time for a follow-up there, dweeb

Old 03-31-2005, 02:20 PM
HCF Member

but do you guys think he might slash him once he finds out that he got fired because of me?
i doubt they will tell him that you were the reason behind his dismissal.

Old 03-31-2005, 06:06 PM

not really much of an update but the my general manager told me that the problem would be "taken care of" by sunday. geez working at boomers is so shady nowadays.

Old 03-31-2005, 07:05 PM
HCF Member

lynthedweeb, you will be my hero if you show this dumb mother****er what is up. If this tire slashing does occur (I sincerely hope it does not), you should make this guys life as painful and as agonizing as is possible without murdering him. Fire and steel wire is always fun. Anyways, hope this jack *** is all talk, but if not, do what you gotta do.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:18 AM

mad7s, thanks for the comment =] i doubt this guy would do some tire slashing because i park right next to the go-kart track and it's always busy there. and besides if he does do anything stupid [as he is a big idiot], he's gonna have a lot of people going after his ***.. if he hurts the civic, i'll let you guys know. who knows, maybe we can arrange a meet and have some *** kicking fun =] oh yeah, mad7s.. you're from san diego? come down to boomers, lol.

Quick Reply: co-worker threatening to slash tires..