The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

co-worker threatening to slash tires..

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Default co-worker threatening to slash tires..

i was at work today [i work at boomers] and i was at snack bar and was in charge of ringing up people's order and giving them their food. well anyways, an employee of mine who i do not get along with orders something to eat. so yeah, i gave him the employee discount which is half off.. but he was short on cash so he wanted me to give him another employee discount. we're not allowed to give more than one discount so he kept on trying to guilt trip me into giving him a discount by saying stuff like "oh you're hella burnt" and "you should just give me a discount cause now you're gonna have to call a manager to void everything". so yeah, i kept on saying no and this co-worker of mine asked one of my friends to talk me into giving another discount but i refused to put my job on the line just to save this guy a few cents. so yeah, i got his order voided and then he said "you're messed up, i'm gonna slash your tires" so i was like "whatever just take your food and get out of my snack bar". so yeah, i told the kitchen manager and he told the general manager.. and had to tell the general manager what had happened. and the thing is, this shady co-worker is always slacking off on the job and messing up. like literally, it takes us more effort to make sure he's doing the right thing. he should've been fired a long *** time ago but i dunno why he's still here.. so yeah, how are you gonna threaten to slash someone's tire... cause if it does actually happen i am going after him.

just wanna get a heads up on what you guys think i should do.

Old 03-22-2005, 08:43 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: co-worker threatening to slash tires..

difficult situation at best. try and park in a different spot than normal, that is busy with people. usually these kinds of idiots speak without thinking, and blurt crap out of their holes, but there is the rare case where he means it. the up side is their only tires hat he threatened and not your person, just be careful, after all, you just got here

Old 03-22-2005, 08:51 PM

If he tries to do it, wreck his ****. Just take an inch-thick metal pipe, 'bout 4 feet long and beat him with it.

Seriously though...a lot of **** can be let go, but you do not mess with a man's ride.

Old 03-22-2005, 08:55 PM

if he does that, pop his hood, take off is valve cover unhook all his sensors, take his distributor cap(**** it, take the whole thing) then jack up his car and take all his tires. thats what i say do.

Old 03-22-2005, 09:00 PM

Hahaha. Blackeyes...a simpler solution would be to just do an engine swap...bring in an old Geo and change the engines around. :P

Old 03-22-2005, 09:03 PM
HCF Member

well if you were going to mess with his car, just get an oil catch pan and slide it under his car, and undo the drain plug. no puddle, then boom. but seriously, i wouldnt worry about it. maybe if you think it might be serious, file a police report, then if it happens, it would be pretty easy to get him. and find out if there are cameras in any of the parking areas, and start parking where your car is in plain view of them.

Old 03-22-2005, 09:06 PM

thanks for all of the input guys, but about messing up his car.. the only thing is.. he doesn't have a car! he's a scrub that bums ride off of everyone. he's just mad cause he knows better than to ask me for a ride home because i'll flat out say no right in his face. but as for parking somewhere else, i park in a visibile area that can be seen from different places in the park so yeah.. i think a police report is a tad bit too much, maybe i can just hit him or something..

Old 03-22-2005, 09:17 PM
HCF Member

thats it, run him over, then if he moves, back-up over the s.o.b. lol

Old 03-22-2005, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: lynthedweeb

...maybe i can just hit him or something..
HAHAHA! That's so awesome. I love it.

Old 03-22-2005, 10:11 PM

lets arrange a hcf meet and go to boomers and run him over with the go-kart!

Quick Reply: co-worker threatening to slash tires..