The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Cleveland vs Pitt.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 12:14 PM
HCF Member
Default Cleveland vs Pitt.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh S*@#@$@

830 this sunday at pitt...

LETS GO BROWNS!!

Old 11-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Default RE: Cleveland vs Pitt.

WOW I don't wanna say something and get in trouble, so lets make it simple

Steelers are starting with a 3rd string QB and will still own you, and dude your 3-5, give up already

GO STEELERS!!!

Old 11-10-2005, 01:25 PM
HCF Member

yeah you guys are starting with a 3rd string quarter back because your first strings a girl and is hurt, and you wont put in your 2nd string because he will throw more interceptions then completions.

and the only reason you guys have a better record then most is because of luck. Green Bay ran you guys like ****** last weekend and without that turnover you guys would have lost. You guys were lucky to beat cinci. and it was luck that you beat the chargers on monday night football. Look at the numbers, I seee every game in a house full of pittsburgh fans and they all say the same as me,its luck. a wins a win, but it was luck.

i hope that green bay woke you guys up because if dilfer is on point..your gonna be in alot of trouble.

Old 11-10-2005, 01:36 PM

Ben? how the **** can you call him a girl?

This is his first year as a total starter, he only played half last year

He's not injuried, he's recovering from douple knee surgery, so on monday night we can own the Colts

talk **** about Bettis... please do

The man is nick named the bus for a reason, he also has ashma(sp) the breathing problem and still owns

luck? dude we've been on top for 2 years, basically playing every team in the league, luck is for a few games, we're owned for 2 years, (thats when I started getting into the players and stats) so probaly longer than that

we've also won back in the 70's the SuperBowl

your just mad that our rookie (Ben) owns your full time QB

Old 11-10-2005, 03:52 PM
HCF Member

i love how you didnt even talk about ur 2nd string qb in that..

i also dont remember saying anything about bettis.. and what does the superbowl in the 70s have to do with anything? that aws 30 years ago? yes?

and you have not been on top for years..your far from top this season and last season you were lucky to not play ATL and half the teams you miss in reg. season. you beat the jets buy thier bad luck..had nothing to do with your performance which was bad. and the year before last season we(cleveland) killed you by 20 points so idk why steelers fans thing you are gods but there is no way your going to the superbowl anytime soon.

that "pittsburghs goin to the superbowl" song was real cute. to bad you guys suck to much.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:10 PM

acutally, Maddox has set tons of records when he played in the Canadian league, so sure let's talk about him

Old 11-10-2005, 05:15 PM

would you like the bet on the game? since it's only our 3rd string QB, and Bettis is questionable, I'll be willing to bet 30 bucks

come on- time to put your money where your mouth is

Old 11-10-2005, 05:37 PM
HCF Member

lifetime steelers fan checking in

steelers repruhzent

im myspace friends with ben rothlesberger

Old 11-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Administrator

dear god..a browns fan, the perenial losers, talking trash about the steelers? i bleed black and gold...

i am the first to say that without big ben, were not the team that we are with him, but some of your claims are just silly...we were lucky to do well last year, because we didnt play atlanta? we did play philly, the best team in the NFC, and we beat them...we also beat the patroits...did you catch that one?

youre just jealous that the steelers fan have a reason to make up stupid songs...as where cleveland songs are all about a good draft slot...

Old 11-10-2005, 05:54 PM

BURN

nail bunny, I would become friends with him, but it's probaly some crazy fan of his

DCAcivic- wanna bet or not man?

Quick Reply: Cleveland vs Pitt.