The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Cigar Smokers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Forty04
Thanks for the tips and recommendations. If you're ever in need, I would certainly be happy to provide the same type of knowledge on beer, as that is where my expertise lies

I've had the Romeo y Julieta too a while back, I remember it being really good! (Again, cigar newb speaking haha)
maybe a good place to start another thread...but what are your thoughts on Dogfish Head, if you even know who they are?

Old 09-23-2010, 08:17 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by tgherpst
I keep a cabinet humidor at home that def does not have the stash it used too. A stint of unemployment and going between several jobs after a few months puts a burden on the cigar budget.

I dig on the Davidoff too when I feel like splurging. They just put out a new one called Puro D'oro. If you can find it, try it! Great smoke.
I will be looking for one this weekend. I have a nice little cigar shop down the road from me called Golden Leaf. They have a huge humidor that is always stocked up. When i buy a house next year i will have a nice size humidor my self and a smoking room. I cant wait.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:31 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by tgherpst
maybe a good place to start another thread...but what are your thoughts on Dogfish Head, if you even know who they are?
You can rest assured that you will never have to finish a question like that with "if you even know who the are" Name:  icon_lol.gif
Views: 40
Size:  336 Bytes

I am going to start the thread sometime today, and will hold my Dogfish Head review until then.