The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

car pranks

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Default car pranks

allright so here is the deal a little while ago my friend came over and with some sidewalk chalk colored my whole bumper pink. it was really good. but its now time for me to get even. so i need some ideas. i was thinking about stealing his tires in the middle of the night and putting his car up on some cinderblocks. is there anything i need to watch out for on the car?

Old 05-09-2007, 07:33 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: car pranks

would that not scratch your bumper, if i'm thinking about the right stuff?and if you do that, just make sure the blocks don't scratch anything, or they don't break, slinging the car into something.lol

Old 05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
June 2010 ROTM

You could always shatter his window and steal his cd player, and then send him the face plate in the mail. j/k

Be careful, if you don't tell him soon enough the cops will get involved. They don't like pranks.

Old 05-09-2007, 07:37 PM
MTK

I've done this to a couple of my friend's cars before...what you need to do is get someone who works at a grocery store to give you a roll of shrink wrap...after you get the shrink wrap, wrap it around your friend's car...

the thing with that wrap is that it is very hard to rip without scissors or a knife, so it will be a huge pain for your friend to get in his car...

Old 05-09-2007, 07:38 PM

yeaaahh might wana think this thru lol. certain things will fly both with ur friend and cops, others could get ur a$$ in the back of a squad car haha. i'd let the air out of all his tires and smear honey or something on his wiper blades. he might only think u just got his tires, but a day or 2 later when it starts raining, he'll also get another surprise lol

Old 05-09-2007, 07:43 PM

lmao oh those are some great ones!!! i told his mom what we are gonna do so i think instead of cinderblocks i might use jackstands i would feel terrible if his car tipped over cause the blocks couldnt handle the pressure

<<<<<<cool im first gear member!

Old 05-09-2007, 08:21 PM
HCF Member

I like the plastic wrap idea.

Could you not get his mom to give you his car keys and switch your car with his in his driveway? That would be classic.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:32 PM

^^^ aaahhh that would be good too.... or maybe park his car on the grass and chain it to the tree and give him the instructions to find the key

Old 05-09-2007, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

Or, get the keys from his mom and take apart the inside of the car. Like take all the panels, the shift boot, the glove box, the back seat. You could do it at night and it would only take about an hour tops. LOL

Old 05-09-2007, 09:05 PM
HCF Member

I would take out all of his speakers in the night .. put the car back and he'll never know wussup.. look in the place where the speakers go..and theyre gone

Quick Reply: car pranks