The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Car Jokes

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Ben
Default RE: Car Jokes

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

^Ben does a LITTLE more than just bash people...and besides, if he left for the gays, who would be here to **** of misha...and would misha and roto go with ben if he left?
lmao, lol thanks turtle

Old 02-02-2007, 04:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: INJENalltheway

Ben all you do on this forum is bash other people. I think the question should be, why are you here? I think there is a forum for gays and lesbians if you aren't already a member.
agreed except the gay thing. and that one long post up there was funnynnynyny.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:34 PM
HCF Member

Dude Ben is the ****, from what i've seen, most people bash my car, but Ben's about the only one who actually compliments my car and means it. Ya'll should just goget bentand get overyour childish antics/remarks, and grow some... If Ben is gay, then you all can take a joke... Me and Marty got into it once and that was it, I thought about it and it was not worth losing a freind over... that's all i have to say, and the Hummer one was the best by far.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:18 AM
HCF Member

can we all just get along??

Old 02-03-2007, 12:19 AM
HCF Member

I wouldnt bash bens car if he wasn't such a chode.
Plus since when is post whoring your business? Let's the mods talk to me if im post whoring.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:25 AM
HCF Member

hmm sigh.. hate to see friends always arguing/bashing like this... can you all just call it truce?

Old 02-03-2007, 12:38 AM
HCF Member

Why is every thread littered with people fighting like children? At first I thought it was a joke, but it's getting out of hand.

Old 02-03-2007, 09:50 AM
HCF Member

*why can't we be friends song starts playing*

Old 02-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Cat Fuсker

Uh, what? No I woudn't leave. If someone has a problem with me they can take it out with me personally through pm or aim. If some people have ahomophobic lack of sense of humor it ain't my fault:-D And Ben is cool, so STFU. I ain't saying nothing when some of you people who DON'T know me bash my car, so just STFU and play nice (it's cool if you know me though).

And here's a car joke:

What car do you drive if it has a toilet paper holder?

A saab.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:10 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ej1Rider

hmm sigh.. hate to see friends always arguing/bashing like this... can you all just call it truce?
I have tried. by saying hes cool and that his car makses me want an Ep3 and i even said nice story in his racing thread. But you know, if people can't get over little jokes then they shouldnt be talking at all. when he makes fun of me for riding a "huffy" i laugh

Quick Reply: Car Jokes