The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Car Jokes

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 06:11 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Car Jokes

chorus of *why can't we be friends?* keeps repeating...

and roto, i liked your joke.

Old 02-03-2007, 06:54 PM
HCF Member

OMG this thread is freakin' hilarious. I was seriously laughing out loud at the stuff Ben and Johnny were saying to one another. Ben ur one funny dude

Old 02-03-2007, 06:56 PM
HCF Member

[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 02-03-2007, 10:56 PM
HCF Member

dude, johnny, your starting to get really annoying...seriously dude, you have no right to say ben is gay, or his civic is gay...how many times were YOU nominated for ride of the month???? do you even have a car, or are you (like ben said) "peadling down sidewalks"? im not trying to bash either of you, or pick sides, but your starting to get out of hand. what happend to the respectful funny you? did it die when you hit second gear? just quit acting like your the **** cuz you have 704 posts....i started before you and your beating me by like 400 posts....like they said, you dont get respect for having alot of random crap posts, you get it from being helpfull...just keep that in mind...

im done ranting...oh, and roto...did you put the TP holder in your saab? or are you saing that it only carries around crap?

Old 02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
HCF Member

There you go ben.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

dude, johnny, your starting to get really annoying...seriously dude, you have no right to say ben is gay, or his civic is gay...how many times were YOU nominated for ride of the month???? do you even have a car, or are you (like ben said) "peadling down sidewalks"? im not trying to bash either of you, or pick sides, but your starting to get out of hand. what happend to the respectful funny you? did it die when you hit second gear? just quit acting like your the **** cuz you have 704 posts....i started before you and your beating me by like 400 posts....like they said, you dont get respect for having alot of random crap posts, you get it from being helpfull...just keep that in mind...

im done ranting...oh, and roto...did you put the TP holder in your saab? or are you saing that it only carries around crap?
Im just going to break it down. I treat most people like they are more knowledgable when they are. For example I relize that you probly know more than i do, so i treat you supirior to other people. I have usually been nice to ben. Don't tell me to not call him names. Don't tell me to do anything and then tell me your not picking sides. I like this site. I treat is like MSN. I talk to people as well as talk about cars and try my best to help people with my limited amount of knowledge. I don't act like i know everthing, nor do i treat people like im better than them. Ill treat people with as much respect as they do me. I have more posts than Sov, but he knows wayy more about cars than i do, So therefore i treat him with lots of respect. You don't usually see me getting angry unless i have a reason to. Turtle your a good guy from what i've sen and i would hate for me to come off as an ***.hole because me and ben can't sort out our differences and temper issues. I have contacted a site mod and have discussed the situation. I have also contacted ben and asked him if we could put this behind us and just act like two car enthusiasts. he agreed. Life goes on. thanks for reading

IF YOU DIDNT MAKE IT PAST the second line of my run on sentances, ill just say that this whole thing of shenaniganz is OVER.
I was going to take a break for a whole, but now that things have started to smooth over.. Ill stick aroundd. and i wanna let you know, that just because i may have more posts, doesn't mean i act like im arogant around here.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:24 PM
HCF Member

Oh and I've been here a month longer, so thats not an excuse

"i started before you and your beating me by like 400 posts" I should keep it down on the post whoring tho

Old 02-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Ben

What site mod?

Old 02-03-2007, 11:33 PM
HCF Member

Why does that need to be mentioned?

Old 02-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

...oh, and roto...did you put the TP holder in your saab? or are you saing that it only carries around crap?
No, the TP holder was there from the factory as a standard accessory:-D Kinda...

Quick Reply: Car Jokes