The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.
View Poll Results: A poll
This video has helped me
57.14%
This video is bs, it did not help me at all
42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

BUSTED: Citizen's Guide to surviving Police Encounters

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 12:06 AM
Default BUSTED: Citizen's Guide to surviving Police Encounters

For those of you who have been getting pulled over by cops and don't know how to stay calm and avoid frustrations, check out the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Yes, it is very long but it IS VERY helpful!

Old 06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: BUSTED: Citizen's Guide to surviving Police Encounters

I'm not into drugs anymore but I know some people that would find this helpful lol

Old 06-27-2007, 12:59 PM
HCF Member

If you have nothing to hide, and drive responsibly then you shouldn't have anything to worry about

Old 06-27-2007, 04:34 PM
HCF Member

i'm with fiirkan, just don't act a like a ***** and nothing bad will happen

Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 PM
HCF Member

I drive around with drugs on me all the time and dont have any problems

Old 06-27-2007, 06:45 PM
HCF Member

Although Fiirkan does have a point, I think its more of a matter of principle. It doesn't matter if you have something to hide or not, law enforcement does not have a right to search your stuff. There is a reason that the 4th Amendment exists. The way I see it, we don't need to be giving the executive branch any more power than it already has (especially with Cheny's recent stunt).

Old 06-27-2007, 06:57 PM
HCF Member

Plus Firk is in Canada, he dont give a **** if we have our rights taken or not. J/K so nobody get their panties in a knot

Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

Honestly people I am a police cadet for one of the towns not to far from where I live, the best way to improve your chances is to be nice and do as the cop asks. He is pulling you over becasue HE/SHE thinks you did something wrong, so do not argue. If you didnt then argue your case in court.

Old 06-27-2007, 10:13 PM

i havent watched the vid yet but i have to say my buds and i were out the other night i got pulled over for not having my front plate. he asked where my plate was, i told him its probably not on the front of my car if your not asking and he went into a big deal on how everycop focuses on something and his thing was missing front plates, i asked him shouldnt he be solving crimes, then he told us (my friends are trying not to laugh) that we are su****ious for driving around at 130 on a monday night (this was actualy this past monday) and there have been car robberys reported, i told him if i was gonna breakinto a car i would be walking. he is getting pissed and we are all smoking cigars and blowing the smoke towards him and then i ask him why we need front plates, he said that it is so he can see them when he drives past, he go back and forth he studers on the world legistlator, we are supposed to ask him why we need them because he doesnt know. then to top it off his radio goes off that there is a call for ding dong ditchers and one of the victems is furious and wants answers. i didnt get a single ticket even though i was threatened with 6 violations and he put up with all of my smart *** comments, i think it all has to do with intimidating the cop as horrible and illegal as that sounds.

Old 06-27-2007, 10:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jeff948594

i havent watched the vid yet but i have to say my buds and i were out the other night i got pulled over for not having my front plate. he asked where my plate was, i told him its probably not on the front of my car if your not asking and he went into a big deal on how everycop focuses on something and his thing was missing front plates, i asked him shouldnt he be solving crimes, then he told us (my friends are trying not to laugh) that we are su****ious for driving around at 130 on a monday night (this was actualy this past monday) and there have been car robberys reported, i told him if i was gonna breakinto a car i would be walking. he is getting pissed and we are all smoking cigars and blowing the smoke towards him and then i ask him why we need front plates, he said that it is so he can see them when he drives past, he go back and forth he studers on the world legistlator, we are supposed to ask him why we need them because he doesnt know. then to top it off his radio goes off that there is a call for ding dong ditchers and one of the victems is furious and wants answers. i didnt get a single ticket even though i was threatened with 6 violations and he put up with all of my smart *** comments, i think it all has to do with intimidating the cop as horrible and illegal as that sounds.
What you are doing then is pissing a person off that lays his life on the line every day for you to ride around and be a cocky little basturd so show a little more respect because that guy could be dead on his next call.

Quick Reply: BUSTED: Citizen's Guide to surviving Police Encounters