The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Bored and trollin'

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 05:38 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by supersize
and i bet his underground **** was alot better than this mainstreem ****. soulja boy was good untill the radio got ahold of his every song, then it just started to suck like yeah, soulja boy, ok, you juts played this song 2 minuts ago..
Once again..... Your wrong. His music was EXACT same when he was underground. And sigracer, that is awesome that you went to school with someone famous lol

Edit:

Last edited by NIKE H34D; 12-02-2009 at 05:41 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Angry Admin

May i ask why we are talking about rap music. the majority of this type of music that is produced and sold in stores is unintelligible babble that would be better off wiped from the face of this planet. Worst part is you cant even blame the artists for this. its the people buying it. Once the producers discover that they can sell it they just force it upon the youth massively producing it and crushing the actual talent

Old 12-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

if everyone would do their part and pirate cd;s before they buy them, soulja boy and lil wayne might be selling dope and living in the dumpsters where they belong haha.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:43 PM
HCF Member

^ ha ha its too bad there arn't more rappers like eminem he has got a ton of tallent even tho his lyrics may be a tad bit vulger

Old 12-03-2009, 03:17 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

eminem has talent BUT his new **** sucks, hes talking about shoving gerbils in his *** thru a tube and stuff... i know its ment for jokes but i aint tryin to listen to that. now his slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp, those are good. i think it went downhill after curtain call. the only good new **** was T.I. but he's in jail atm

Old 12-03-2009, 03:39 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by jprommel
May i ask why we are talking about rap music. the majority of this type of music that is produced and sold in stores is unintelligible babble that would be better off wiped from the face of this planet. Worst part is you cant even blame the artists for this. its the people buying it. Once the producers discover that they can sell it they just force it upon the youth massively producing it and crushing the actual talent
Agreed.

Originally Posted by supersize
eminem has talent BUT his new **** sucks, hes talking about shoving gerbils in his *** thru a tube and stuff... i know its ment for jokes but i aint tryin to listen to that. now his slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp, those are good. i think it went downhill after curtain call. the only good new **** was T.I. but he's in jail atm
You know nothing about hip hop. TI is the same as all other rasio rappers. And yes eminem does have talent I dont see it possible to say he doesnt but yeah he completely stopped trying.

hes talking about shoving gerbils in his *** thru a tube and stuff..
Isnt this what gay *** ICP raps about you homo?

Old 12-03-2009, 03:40 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

uhhhh.. no

Old 12-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Angry Admin

no they'd kill the gerbil first with a hatchet praise the great milenko then shove it up their *** through a tube

Old 12-03-2009, 07:02 AM
HCF Member

Jp, I went through each of your old threads and found not one pic of your car... WTH lol.

I did find this though =O
Name:  vtak.gif
Views: 37
Size:  262.2 KB

Old 12-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by jprommel
no they'd kill the gerbil first with a hatchet praise the great milenko then shove it up their *** through a tube

uhhh, no

Quick Reply: Bored and trollin'