The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Biting your lip sucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Default Biting your lip sucks

I was happily eating some skittles the other day when i bit down on my lip harder than I ever have [:@]. It's been a week now and i can still see the punctured teeth marks on my lower lip. It sucks, I can't eat anything with like ****y, salty, or sour stuff in it or else it burns like a biaach. Next time you buy some skittles, please chew slowly and safely. That is all, thank you.

Old 09-18-2005, 08:42 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Biting your lip sucks

i would die. i practically live at taco bell.

four bean burritos, no onions

then i add 2 packs of fire sauce each

i would die

Old 09-18-2005, 08:51 PM

that sucks...i'm recovering from biting my tongue while eating starbursts. something that helps heal mouth wounds is listerine. i know, i know....it's kamikaze sounding, and it will hurt real bad, but it also helps kill any bad bugs that could get in there and make an even bigger mess.

Old 09-18-2005, 08:55 PM
HCF Member

yeah cuz lord knows if your tongue gets infected you wont be making out with anyone for a month

but theres more to life than just that

haha

Old 09-18-2005, 10:27 PM

i think il just tough this one out cold turkey

Old 09-19-2005, 03:50 PM

I'm just now healing from a kanker sore (canker? F i cant spell it) anyway its getting better but it was about the size of a small M&M and holy god it hurt... more than a week i had to deal with it and it hurt.

Old 09-19-2005, 07:00 PM

i made the mistake of putting hot sauce on my taco pizza the other day....holy hell

Old 09-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Administrator

so, when i was 17 i was playing varisty hockey, and was playing left wing...the puck went back to the point where the defenseman pulled up for a slapshot and i poked it away from him..i began pursuing the puck when his defense partner blind-sided me...when i began skating hard for the now-loose puck..i spit my mouthguard out, and when he hit me, i bit almost clean through my tongue.

3 years later i was playing mens league, and i was only wearing a half visor...off of the opening faceoff..i stepped around the center and the defenseman was off balance and just shot it away from himself, directly into my face...42 stitches later they had sown my top lip back into one piece, although they had to remove part of it, and my upper gums..i also had to have some teeth reset. i was unable to open my mouth far enough to really eat much for about two weeks, so i had to cut everything into tiny pieces...

yet after all of that, nothing seems to bother me more than biting the inside of the cheek or lip...[:@]

Old 09-19-2005, 08:38 PM

umm...ouch?? hockey players are a dentist's best friend.

anyone have their tongue pierced? i had mine done when i was 18, and oh that hurt so bad, but it was only for a few seconds. then it just ached for a week...and then i took it out. [8D]

Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 PM
HCF Member

That sux completly. I just gotta say, if anybody here doesnt like skittles they can get the hell out.

Quick Reply: Biting your lip sucks