The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

beer thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 01:46 AM
Default RE: beer thread

Corona Extra always!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 05:47 AM
HCF Member

Beer is really nasty, liquor is better. But if it's all thats avalible bud light or coors.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
HCF Member

Molson Canadian for me. To be honest though I'll drink anything with alcohol. Lmao.
Tonight someones hookin me up with a 26er of some stuff called "Bowls" He said its like juice. but NOT to drink it like juice

Old 09-15-2007, 01:40 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: BrianT

Beer is really nasty
blasphemy! takes a little getting used to for some. even after drinking lots of good beers over a few years, my tastes definitely shifted from time to time. speaking of beer...i think i might crack open that aventinus.

Old 09-15-2007, 07:02 PM

not a big beer drinker but i love to drink corona... kinda funny but imbuzzin right now.. hahaha

Old 09-15-2007, 08:19 PM

The best beer for the price is keystone. Same price, if not cheaper than natty, and alot better. Ive been drinking wine alot lately though. 6 bucks for a liter of bandit ( abt 1.5 bottle of normal wine) cheap as hell, and actually quite good (the red wines they have at least)

Old 09-15-2007, 09:27 PM
HCF Member

I mainly drink MGD, but i can drink just about any beer.........just keep me away from budweiser yuck.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:32 PM
HCF Member

to me..mgd or bud light and all that stuff is relatively the same. i'll drink any of it, especially for free, but as far as beer goes..it is just boring. like carbonated water. it takes a little getting used to some of the styles..but i highly recommend all of you macro beer drinkers to start experimenting with new beer and try whatever you can get your hands on.

i used to drink only macro brews, then one day decided to give some new beers a try. i didn't know what to get or what certain styles were, but i spoke with the people working at this store that sells lots of off the beaten path beers. told them what i liked, and they took me around and showed me various beers. tried them, loved some, liked some, hated others..but eventually i got a good grasp of what styles i liked, and what qualities of a beer i liked. now i've had well over 300 kinds of beer and don't even bother with macro beers.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:09 PM
HCF Member

figured i'd give this thread a bump. relaxing with a nice glass of unibroue trois pistoles. i love this ****!

might do a second trade with this guy i know up in canada. it worked fine the last and only time i've ever done a beer trade. especially since it was international. we basically just trade beers we each can't get in our own countries. tough for him, since it seems nova scotia has a pretty limited seleciton on beer..fortunately though, they do have some good stuff. ha funny thing is that i think down here in florida, i have a better seleciton of unibroue beers than he does in NS. pretty weird..

Old 10-04-2007, 03:18 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

We've got kegorator construction in progress....I can't freakin wait

Quick Reply: beer thread