The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

asphalt is hard... *slight squeamish warning*

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by StifflersMom
Do you really think me and Josh would bother reading the actual post???

probably not... well, josh maybe... you? I don't expect much from you

Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 PM
HCF Member

I know how it is i laid my ninja down last summer and wore my knee right down to the bone first thing my mom made me do *she was the closest person* was get in a big tub of hot water yeah not fun, but i had a leather jacket for my arms luckly but it wore thru my leather riding gloves lol just bought them that day too. it'l heal in no time and then even more reasons for women to be all over you lmao

Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
HCF Member

DDD

yeah I can just imagine what that feels like.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:16 PM
HCF Member

also these arent cuts, they are burns so treat them like burns. I got a road burn too from long boarding at 30+ mph. I got the wobbles and had to bail. My feet couldnt keep up and i went into a head first dive(bad idea) should have rolled but w/e. Yea its gunna take about a month for the whole thing to heal, but I can still see the scare and it was over 4 months ago =)

Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 PM
HCF Member

Nice scars dude, and good job on the assuming the tires were warm. Assumption + horsepower = fail.

I remember when I got my dirt bike and the front brakes were like sponges so I adjusted them and went out again. Well it seems that the Chinese make their brakes only have 2 settings. Sponge and LOCK THE GODDAMN FRONT TIRE.

So there I am, full out in 4th gear and something, I think it was maybe a muskrat runs out in front of me and I try to get avoid it and simultaneously brake. Lock the rear tire and slightly squeeze the front. The front tire of course, after my adjustment, locks instantly, front wheel turns 90 degrees and the bike spits me off. I slid father but it was on grass and i had on a proper jacket. =P

Also you look like a douche cause your hat is on the wrong way. Brim goes in the front.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:25 AM
Snail'n Admin

Originally Posted by RonJ
Keep those wounds clean!!! You don't want to develop a nasty infection. Wash thoroughly with soap and water and spread lots of triple antibiotic cream on them. Don't touch them with your dirty hands thereafter. Speedy recovery.
Hes already got a few nasty infections....of the STI variety

Old 03-06-2009, 06:28 AM
Angry Admin

Subaru tecnica international? legit

Old 03-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Super Cereal Admin

I gotz m4d jdm infection, y0!

And tiran, highsides are fun, huh? I still haven't had the pleasure of locking up/loosing traction in the front, and I'm pretty much hoping I never know what it feels like... lowsides are bad enough. But are you telling me that if the owner was riding the bike for 20 minutes you wouldn't assume the tires were warmed up? Maybe it's just me and my riding style; when I ride, the tires are warmed up in ~10 minutes and ready for hard leans... hell, as soon as I get on the bike and up to a steady speed, I'm swerving from side to side to get the edges warmed up faster.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:58 AM
HCF Member

On the 5th it was what, about 50 degrees... I would think that makes it harder to heat the rubber!

While at Wyotech, look for a wad name Rick Chovan in the Diesel side of things and tell him he's a meat-stick.

Was Brett Robine your Wyotech recruiter?

Old 03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
HCF Member

thats almost as bad as when I wiped on a longboard going down a pretty steep hill lol jk chris, although I turned the same side arm into hamburger from that so I can only imagine how that must of felt fresh after doing it. And your right about hoodie sleeves rolling up, same thing happened in my case. Showers do suck I found rubbing some of this aloe vera gel stuff from walmart or whereever really helps cool of the burning,. Hope that heals up well for ya buddy

Quick Reply: asphalt is hard... *slight squeamish warning*