The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Anyone miss a previous car

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Anyone miss a previous car

ORIGINAL: andryuha

ORIGINAL: jsoSoCal

I miss my old e34 5 series BMW, man that thing was soooo nice on the freeway
NO WAY! What are the odds of finding another E34 owner (or ex-owner) on a honda forum? Why did you get rid of it?

I kinda miss my old car, even though it was a POS '92 corolla that was semi-riced. I miss it primary because there are many great memories associated with that car. LOL, then I was 16, I used to take it to a drag strip. It used to run low 19s, but I got it into mid 18s
or three of them?

Old 04-10-2006, 03:27 PM
HCF Member

I miss my first car. It was just a little Oldsmobile Acheva, but it was my first car, ya know? and that means something, I think. I drove that thing into the ground, though. I've definitly learned my lesson.

for my little tank.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

I miss my old car a lot! Sold it because I was going to get married....then didn't! DON'T EVER SELL A CAR FOR A WOMAN!

'86 Monte SS

Complete restoration (father owns Body Shop )

Disassembled the whole car, front clip, doors, trunk, lights, windows, then stripped to bare metal. Repainted frame in the engine bay. Car was painted GM Raspberry...(not pink). Bought new GM crate motor (ZZ3)350, 345hp/375lbs torque. Polished TPI unit from Street & Performance, Polished serpentine belt system. Street & Performance custom ECU made for my specific motor...ECU was said to add 25hp or so though I never put it on a Dyno. Hooker headers, Flowmaster 3" exhaust, Billet Specialties 16" x 8" wheels, Built Turbo 400 Trans, tinted windows, Denon CD player, RF amp and subs, Boston interior speakers(nothing crazy).

The car was pictured in Car Craft Magazine December '97. I just ordered a scanner today and should have it Thursday or Friday and will load up pics when I get it.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:40 PM

When I joined the AF 2 years ago I gave my 525i to my sis, two months later it over heated, and the shop that was going to fix it blew the head gasket joy riding or something. SO the gave her what it was worth, (2k) and that was the end. The car had 314k miles on it, never rebuilt, I had all the records, It was such an awesome ride. I had a couple of mods on the old beast too.. conforti chip, intake clears all around, tint and system. It was metalicblau color. [X(] [X(] [X(] Man i miss that car.

Old 04-10-2006, 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: RaskyR1

I miss my old car a lot! Sold it because I was going to get married....then didn't! DON'T EVER SELL A CAR FOR A WOMAN!

'86 Monte SS

Complete restoration (father owns Body Shop )

Disassembled the whole car, front clip, doors, trunk, lights, windows, then stripped to bare metal. Repainted frame in the engine bay. Car was painted GM Raspberry...(not pink). Bought new GM crate motor (ZZ3)350, 345hp/375lbs torque. Polished TPI unit from Street & Performance, Polished serpentine belt system. Street & Performance custom ECU made for my specific motor...ECU was said to add 25hp or so though I never put it on a Dyno. Hooker headers, Flowmaster 3" exhaust, Billet Specialties 16" x 8" wheels, Built Turbo 400 Trans, tinted windows, Denon CD player, RF amp and subs, Boston interior speakers(nothing crazy).

The car was pictured in Car Craft Magazine December '97. I just ordered a scanner today and should have it Thursday or Friday and will load up pics when I get it.
sounds like a sweet ride man, i bet it was real quick

Old 04-10-2006, 06:26 PM

yeah i miss my '90 talon TSI i put like 2000 in it and in 2003 2 days before christmas it got stolen when i was working at chilis sucks so bad they never found it

Old 04-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: jsoSoCal

When I joined the AF 2 years ago I gave my 525i to my sis, two months later it over heated, and the shop that was going to fix it blew the head gasket joy riding or something. SO the gave her what it was worth, (2k) and that was the end. The car had 314k miles on it, never rebuilt, I had all the records, It was such an awesome ride. I had a couple of mods on the old beast too.. conforti chip, intake clears all around, tint and system. It was metalicblau color. [X(] [X(] [X(] Man i miss that car.
wow...that sucks...mine has 210,000ish, i believe...chip, full exhaust, new suspension all around, new gearbox and clutch...

Old 04-10-2006, 06:33 PM
HCF Member

I miss my 91 F150. it was lime green, had huge dents, cracked windshield, and ran like crap. It guzzled gas like a college kid downs beers at a party. It had been flipped over about 10 times.Tthey flipped back over and replaced the cab and gave it to me. It was loud, squeeky, and had 1 working speaker. Damn I loved that truck. Got a flat one night with no spare. Had to leave it overnight. When I came back for it was burned to crisp. Some people have nothing better to do. One of the saddest days of my life.

Old 04-10-2006, 06:35 PM

i miss my 94 civ coupe. got impounded and sold on lean.
mods:

17 racing heart's tokico blus, skunk adjustable springs, cf hood, b16, aem cai, skunk im, dc headers, test pipe, tanabe cat back, blacked oem headlights.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:15 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kolhoznik

I miss my 92 Grand Caravan ES...had every imaginable factory option and was simply such a nice ride...Had to sell because the thing kept braking...and gas prices went too high.
Was it one of those turboed minivans?

Quick Reply: Anyone miss a previous car