The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

any1 set off fireworks?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra
Default RE: any1 set off fireworks?

ORIGINAL: se7ensectoolate

Actually, I wasn't being an *******. His **** is weak and I simply stated that I had an entire van full. Jesus tapdancing Christ, quit reading into things so much. OMGWTF, the internet is 110% reality. Get the sand out of your vagina.
actually you were, like I said you could have made your point in a lot nicer way you dont have to call someones stuff weak to try and boost about your stuff, no one cares if you had your own tractor trailor full of fireworks if your going to boost about with your "all mighty my s**t dont stink and I'm better then you" attitude but maybe if you came across with the "hey guys I like your collection but check out what I got" attitude ppl might show your more props.

In my opinion (which I know you dont care about but I'll tell you anyway) your collection might be a lot larger then civicboy01's collection but it seem to me that he has a lot more powerful stuff, i see quite a few mortars in his collection, none in yours. You going to watch your bottle rockets go "pop" in the air while he watch's his mortars shower the sky with colorful sparks. JMO

Have a nice day.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:52 AM

wow thats alot of rules and all just for dam fireworks

Old 06-28-2005, 11:30 AM
Administrator

mind you, that is just PA...i am not certain of other states...i am sure that in states in which it is legal to posess class c fireworks (jumping jacks, thunder bombs) they may be less strict about the class b.

Old 06-28-2005, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: civicboy01

hey since the 4th is coming up i was wondering if any1 is into fireworks at all, heres a link to my collection spent 250 and got the buy one, get the same item for .99 cent deal, so i got like 700 or so, with freebies in fireworks...

http://www.fireworks.com/contest/vie...?ID=539&page=2
Anyways, let's get back to the original post.
civicboy, nice collection, I didn't have any fireworks cause I'm savin up all my cash for a Civic. Looks like ya had quite a few. Wish I was there to watch you set all those off. Musta been spectacular!

Old 06-28-2005, 04:57 PM

not the 4th yet, lol i gonna spend another 50 when i go to PA on july 11th or so, and after that i'm saving up 2 grand, or atleast trying to-ngo

o, class b, it seemed quite stiff on rules, i have consumer all class (C) so prolly alil less strict-patrick

Old 06-28-2005, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: civicboy01
after that i'm saving up 2 grand, or atleast trying to-ngo
civicboy, you don't mean you're gonna spend 2 grand on fireworks, do you? If so, I'd use that to mod.

Old 07-02-2005, 04:10 PM

Forty04. LMFAO!!! i had a friend do that before it was hilarious. he aimed a huge rocket ( i dont know what it was im not a fireworks expert lol) but anyways it was great because it was a friend of ours and it blew up right where his passenger window was and he stop and fell to the ground because he thought it was a gun shot. man that was the good old days lol

Old 07-02-2005, 10:46 PM

^lmfao...i think i remember that baby...that was some funny ****...he thought he was shot, lmfao!![sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 07-02-2005, 10:58 PM

Yeh, I think I remember that too........he thought he got shot!

Old 07-02-2005, 11:26 PM

ngo the 2 grand is all for modding, hoping to spend around 2.5k total, anyway yeah spending any more then 500 on fireworks is alil crazy, i only spent 250, but it was buy one, get one free and honda boy it sounds like a sky rocket or bottle rocket, incase u ever wanted to no, lol

Quick Reply: any1 set off fireworks?