The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Any of you guys ever feel like you've hit rock bottom?

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Any of you guys ever feel like you've hit rock bottom?

i hate living in michigan. i cant find a damn job, i got pulled over for running a stop sign, and little did i know that when you get pulled over with out of state tags and ID, they take your ID..it cost me 120 dollars to post the bond to get my ID back, and i had to get a court date. they told me that i will hear from them in 2-4 months, and my court date will likely be in 6-8 months. since i dont have a job, i dont race, i havent done any work to the turbo car, and ive only done required stuff to mine. my track car isnt here, so i cant play with that. i dont know anyone, so i cant find a hockey team to get onto, so i went from 8 years of being on the ice at least 3 nights a week, to having not skated since january. i do Nothing, and now im not even allowed to drive. i have to get a MI ID, but i cannot, because they require 3 forms of ID, and all i have is my PA ID. I also dont have a job, so i dont have a pay stub to prove residence, so im basically giving up my right to drive.

michigan is easily the worst place, in the world.

se7en, be happy that you get to do anything that you enjoy.

Old 10-24-2005, 09:59 AM

Patrick, it sounds like you need a little R+R and a night out with a good woman!

Old 10-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Administrator

i have a good woman...thats why im in michigan. she basically supports my punk ***.

Old 10-24-2005, 10:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Patrick
i have a good woman...thats why im in michigan.
Then why do you wanna go out driving? There's all kinds of adventures to be had right at home.

You got the dream of a lot of men.......a good woman that supports your punk a$$, and you don't have to get up early for work. (Does she have a sister? lol)

Old 10-24-2005, 10:38 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Patrick

michigan is easily the worst place, in the world.
meh...its not that bad. but i can think of a million places id rather live. no jobs (dammit granholm), low pay, low school aid, and no girls, i swear for every good looking girl theres a thousand ones that make you cringe.

i agree with mossy. drive. with the windows down. as fast as you want to. its the best. just dont get yourself killed. and do it in a remote area with nobody around. you'll feel better afterwards

Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 PM

Thanks for the kind words, this really does help. I think I am going to go beat the crap out of the 928 for awhile today, and otherwise just try to relax.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:57 PM
HCF Member

we all have thos day...school and the girl do it to me the worst, school because everything just piles up at once then you do bad on a test and frustrates the hell out of u, and when u fight with the girl and cant concintrate in school or anythign else, my girl wanted to break up with me about a month ago, after about 3 days of fighting, on the 3 day had to spend 3 hours to convince her not to...and that was no fun at alll..stay tuff man, things will work out...sun cant shine everyday

Old 10-24-2005, 02:19 PM

i feel very similar to this, i've been through alot lately, i'm sure most of you remember some sort of it, anyway, apparently i was taking my stress and anger out on this girl i really cared for, and we 'broke up' we were real close, but not going out, and i have no feeling, i swear it's as if nothing matters to me, but i was locked up for a week, got out for a few days, i knew some kids that just got in a fatal car accident, and now i have to go to court tomorrow, it just seems like one thing after anything, don't let girls get you down, as my dad says, remember he is 55, 'what men will do for that little bit of fur', go for a drive, and chill with some close friends, i'm always here if ya just want someone to talk to, i learned some stress/depression skills while locked up, they gave us a packet, take a walk, go for a run, go work out, rip up paper, listen to music, take a nap, and so on, as bob marley once said, just can't live that negative way, gotta make way for the positive day! listen to no woman no cry if you got a chance