The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Amazing how somethings can totally change your life around...

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 10:36 PM
HCF Member
Default Amazing how somethings can totally change your life around...

Yeah, So if you guys remember about 2 months ago I made a post about how my ex and I broke up. Well, I never imagined my life would have turned around this much in such little time. When I was with this girl I kinda grew apart from alot of my friends and we sorta went our seperate ways. When we broke up my boys were right there for me, even when I ****ed up and basically didn't talk to them. Real friends are something great to have. I wasn't employed when I was with my ex, but I did have my own online business selling stuff through ebay, but basically it wasn't cutting it. No desire or nothing to get a real job. Turned that right around, about a week after we broke up I was out at interviews and such, a week later I got hired by Toysrus. It's not much, but it's just a start to put some money in my pocket. I'm still running my online business at night, so I can't really complain about not having money. Been at toysrus for about a month now, and I must say even though it can be stressful I met alot of great people through there. Now I finally have money to spend on my car. I'm building up my HX, I don't care what people think, just want to do what I want to do. This past friday night I went to a wrestling event with my cousin and low and behold who shows up with some guy. That's right, my ex. But it didn't bother me, I knew that I could do better. After I went home I deleted her from my myspace and buddy list, then this past weekend I cleaned my room of everything that reminded me of her, so I feel like my life is on a brand new slate.

Just funny how about 6 months ago I didn't know how I would survive single, and when faced with this I came out on top.

Just alittle rant about stuff that's been going on with my life, I guess.

Old 11-27-2006, 10:53 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Amazing how somethings can totally change your life around...

can i get some cliff notes???

Old 11-27-2006, 10:59 PM
HCF Member

good chet man... yeah you and your girl broke up the same time that me and my girl broke up.... sounds like you really got your stuff together now, good job! hopefully things will be the same for me when i go back to school in January

Old 11-27-2006, 11:02 PM
HCF Member

thats good to hear that everything is heading on the upside

Old 11-28-2006, 12:33 AM
HCF Member

thats good to heaqr man, glad everything is cool

Old 11-28-2006, 03:56 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: D16Punk

After I went home I deleted her from my myspace and buddy list, then this past weekend I cleaned my room of everything that reminded me of her
GOOD IDEA^

Remember what I always say "You stay single and your pockets JINGLE." Of course you need friends with benefits, but thats all they are! Good luck!

Old 11-28-2006, 05:11 AM

Good to hear that everything is going good so far. Remember your only young once.

Old 11-28-2006, 05:54 AM

friends with benies PWN!!!

Old 11-28-2006, 08:48 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

i am glad to hear everything is going great for you man. btw what do you do at Toys R Us?

Old 11-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Recognized HCF Member

glad to hear it man.

Quick Reply: Amazing how somethings can totally change your life around...