The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

always changing your mind about your car?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 06:23 PM
HCF Member
Default always changing your mind about your car?

is it just me? but im always changing my mind on what i want to do, at first i wanted a body kit and do all out show, then i wanted to keep it clean, then i wanted to fiberglass everything, then i wanted to swap out the motor right away,then i wanted to paint it,then lambos,then air ride... i always switch my mind...right now i just want to keep it simple,a new clean simple system set up, nothing to big on the inside,new seats/a t.v,and do a more aggressive suspension..if im not going to go fast, i might as well be good in the corners right?..and i always feel like i waste money when i jump on things and then i want to switch it up after..[sm=icon_blah.gif]

anyone else do this?

its going to be a surprise what my car turns out to be in the spring after 5 months of switching it up[sm=smiley29.gif]

Old 11-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Default RE: always changing your mind about your car?

kinda sorta...back when i got my car i had no idea wut i was doing or wut i wanted to do. no real plan, just kinda did what i thought was cool/nice. but since i started autoxing, all my attention has been focused to what will benefit me on the course and nothing really showy. but even still i have my doubts on what i wana do and where im going lol.

Old 11-09-2006, 06:45 PM
HCF Member

Not me
I just drive my cars, and you guys keep yourself busy

Old 11-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Cat Fuсker

I have a written plan for my car...have fun mills, but budget too:-D

Old 11-09-2006, 08:21 PM
HCF Member

I've changed on what I wanted for the interior setup, but the exterior I've been certain of for a while. I was stumped on whether I wanted to go turbo or B16 swap, but I've got that settled now for the swap. Next thing is I just need some more funds...

Old 11-09-2006, 08:47 PM

man, i thought i was with a limited crowd when it came to changing stuff to my vehicles. me personally, i always wanna do something different, or add something new. if i cant i feel like it doesnt stand out anymore. my first car was an Old 98 that i customized, then i wanted to do the mini-truckin scene so i bought an s-10, then i wanted to go into the tuner scene so i got this honda. now i wanna sell the honda cuz im tired of always wanting to customized but never have the money. it might sounds bad but its just the way i am. if i sell the car im gonna buy a first generation s-10 and make it a project for my and my three kids. i figured if we did some tinkering here and there it would suit me and also bring me and the kids closer.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:53 PM
HCF Member

life's short. do what you want...

Old 11-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i have changed my car so many times it isnt even funny. i was all into the body kits and neon lights at first, but now am totaly going for the jdm look but with a turbocharger instead of all motor

Old 11-09-2006, 10:21 PM
HCF Member

just buy everything and switch it up every day depending on how you feel.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:24 PM
HCF Member

I change my mind everyday. I have came very close to putting the RS up for sale more than once.

Quick Reply: always changing your mind about your car?