The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Almost got in a fight over the Civic

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Default RE: Almost got in a fight over the Civic

the guys on a atv, you really think i should waste my time and even race them????????????????????????
that and, if it was another car ok, sure, but some dude in some other car probly wouldnt get out and talk sh** and say hes gunna kick my car. if he did then hes getting "shoved" also...

if someone comes over and makes like their gunna kick my car, or anything i own for that reason, im not just gunna sit there. sorry thats just the way i am.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:14 AM

rice is personal opinion but a common deff is a car that has a fugly kit, primed, a loud as hell fart can and a driver that thinks he can take on a 5.0 with a d15...

Old 10-04-2006, 11:42 AM
HCF Member

Whatever, I drive a sausage burner in a British costume. Let stuff like that go, who really cares?

Old 10-04-2006, 01:11 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

i punched a kid in the face because he called my old civic a riceburner. we laughed about it like five minutes later.

wow your self esteem is so low you punch people becuase they dont like your car? Some of you guys take life way too seriously!
Lighten up who cares if they dont like your car.

Old 10-04-2006, 02:47 PM
HCF Member

rice is personal opinion but a common deff is a car that has a fugly kit, primed, a loud as hell fart can and a driver that thinks he can take on a 5.0 with a d15..
That's me ...except the primer, I love to challenge 5.0's half the time they dont know how to handle that kind of power.

wow your self esteem is so low you punch people becuase they dont like your car? Some of you guys take life way too seriously!
everybody is different, u don't know what his situation was...
keep that $hit to urself

Old 10-04-2006, 05:04 PM

+1 SoCal. Plus we all have that aggro friends who will tryin fight people left and right, thats just the way their made.

Old 10-04-2006, 07:03 PM

lol SoCal...

Old 10-04-2006, 07:20 PM

Your original post didn't mention he wanted to damage your car. I realize it wouldn't be much of a race, that's not the point. I was merely suggesting there's often other ways to handle situations like that. Given the mentaility of the people involved it probably wouldn't be much of a challenge to outsmart them. Much less effort.
xmctech

Old 10-04-2006, 07:52 PM
HCF Member

what idiots honestly they are just little douchebags that have to ride ATV's around town. just bring a bat in your car and beat the living hell out of them. I am kind of in a bad mood if you can not tell

Old 10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SoCaL.rider

rice is personal opinion but a common deff is a car that has a fugly kit, primed, a loud as hell fart can and a driver that thinks he can take on a 5.0 with a d15..
That's me ...except the primer, I love to challenge 5.0's half the time they dont know how to handle that kind of power.

everybody is different, u don't know what his situation was...
keep that $hit to urself

hahahaha

hahah let me go put on my wife beater and silver chain man then maybe well go kick some a$$ together...

Quick Reply: Almost got in a fight over the Civic