The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Almost got in a fight over the Civic

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Default Almost got in a fight over the Civic

So I was taking some pics of the civic in a parking lot today when some white trash guys on an ATV of all things came over and started dissing the ride. Me and my buddy Pete joked with them for a while untill one of the guys got off the ATV and started toward the car, thats when the sh** talking started. We made a few threats and they backed off untill they all (3 of them) got off the quad and shut it off. At this point we went to them and started pushing and all that pre-fight stuff. It didnt go any further though, there was a church right beside us and like 10 people came and broke it up. Pretty fun though to say the least.

I dont know why people start this kinda crap, I guess I do live in Edmonton.

Old 10-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Almost got in a fight over the Civic

there just dump red necks dude. just tell them there gay and get in your car and drive off

Old 10-03-2006, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

i punched a kid in the face because he called my old civic a riceburner. we laughed about it like five minutes later.

Old 10-03-2006, 03:24 PM
mxs
HCF Member

So where are the pictures that you took?

Old 10-03-2006, 03:30 PM

the crappy pics? haha im no good at that stuff. their in Chop area.

Old 10-03-2006, 04:10 PM

yeah i hate the ****** that see an import and automatically call it a riceburner...

Old 10-03-2006, 08:48 PM
HCF Member

that sucks, i always think about that stuff happining

Old 10-04-2006, 01:01 AM
HCF Member

If these people hate civics so much, why are they always out there looking for them just to call them names???

Old 10-04-2006, 04:10 AM

i own a civic... and like some civics.... but i still hate ricy civics. soo i dunno.. i make fun of ricers too. its rare that a ricers engine owns up to its body kit..... unless its one of those body kits that give you extra horsepower....... i see those allot. hahah. unless the civic you were taking pictures of wasnt rice...........

Old 10-04-2006, 04:52 AM

Please excuse my ignorance but I'm new to this board. Coming from the motorcycle world where all things Jap are called rice burners, I couldn't help notice how some civics are rice & others are not. What qualifies a car for being a rice burner? Who decided this?Having ridden Hondas for over 22 years i've heard my share of heckling, but I've always shut them up by asking for a race. Perhaps this will work for you, rather than shoving matches. BTW, what brand of quad were they on? If it wasn't Jap it probably had a Jap engine, unless it was a Can-Am. Polaris & Arctic Cat both use Jap powerplants, Suzuki & Fuji respectively.
xmctech

Quick Reply: Almost got in a fight over the Civic