The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

alcohol poison

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Administrator
Default RE: alcohol poison

sacs....you are a fountain of knowledge...seriously...

Old 02-11-2006, 07:20 PM
HCF Member

drinking all night, then at midnight being challenged to do multiple keg stands, followed by bonging a bottle of 151.. being carried into the ER convulsing blood..having IVs plugged in everywhere that they can...pumping your stomach...carefully monitoring your BAC level and telling your roommate to get your parents phone number, because theyre considering pronouncing you legally brain dead,...that, my good friend, is alcohol poisoning...i wish that i still had the pictures.
Patrick, you're my hero.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Patrick

sacs....you are a fountain of knowledge...seriously...
well he IS the top poster for a reason sacs you do rule

Old 02-11-2006, 09:18 PM

I try not to drink a lot of water RIGHT before I go to bed. I have a tendency to **** myself when Im drunk. Drink the water an hour or so before you go to sleep so that youve got time to pee it out.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

Patrick, you're my hero.
man, it was no fun...the other time was not as severe...but they both left me hurting...but let me tell you, when they pump your stomach (which i dont recall) and fill you full of IVs, you wake up feeling like a million bucks...

Old 02-11-2006, 10:29 PM
HCF Member

I have no idea how I have not been pronoumced dead from all the **** I have drank. We used to have what we called "cabin parties". My buddies dad had a old cabin in the middle of no-where with no lights, no running water, and the drive to it was hell(the driveway was like a mile long that a civic could only dream of passing). We would get around 100 to 150 people from local school, the local band would play free if we supplied them with drinks and weed and man we would have a blast. 1 time out there I drank a case of bud in the can, 2 pints of Crown Royal, and about 5/6 shots of 151 and man I can vividly remember walking and talking to a freind them leaning over and puking. Never broke stride and I washed the taste out of my mouth with yet another shot of Crown. I did not stop drinking till I passed out(with a beer in hand)

God I felt like complete **** for like 3 days, but hell it was fun. I could not do it anymore, I am getting old

Old 02-11-2006, 10:47 PM

^^^^^^^^^
Being a kid is just too much fun. Im only 17, but Im enjoying it if you know what I mean. So far though, Ive been able to keep myself under control. I usually call it a night after a 2 liter of Kentucky Mud/Bullfrog.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:53 PM
HCF Member

oh, and ive seen people get F-ed up from smoking weed and drinking heavily. it settles your stomach enough to keep you from puking some of the crap out, so you just keep piling it on.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:55 PM
HCF Member

I just drink now, today was the first time I have drank in forever it seems. I plan on getting good and toasted next Saturday night because I am going to the strip club.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:23 PM
HCF Member

Make sure you drink the "Satans Taint" 2 parts everclear and 1 part Tobasco sauce....good stuff, id garnish it with a jalapano pepper............ [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Quick Reply: alcohol poison