The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

aight football fans

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 04:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: aight football fans

^^modesty my friend

hoenstly..i thought the steelers were gunna get their asses handed to them by the broncos in the AFC championship.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:02 PM

ORIGINAL: md420

Your on crack if you think the Seahawks deserve anything more than the Steelers. The Seahawks had a good record sure but it was in a division that absolutly sucks. The Steelers have been to the NFC title game 4 years in a row, posted the best record in the leage last year, and handed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seeded teams their *** on their home feilds in a division that without a doubt is 10x tougher than the AFC and 50x tougher than the AFC WEST.
Yeah, you caught me. I just can't stay off the crack pipe.[sm=shutup.gif]

What are we, 12 years old?

Go ahead and support your team, but don't preach to me. I'm saying the Seahawks deserve it because they've never won it. And despite the fact that everyone says they're in a crappy division/conference/whatever, it's not as if they never play outside of those teams during the regular season... and they still have a damn good record. I'm no football nut, but I know who I like and why.

Old 01-26-2006, 05:32 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kappa22

ORIGINAL: md420

Your on crack if you think the Seahawks deserve anything more than the Steelers. The Seahawks had a good record sure but it was in a division that absolutly sucks. The Steelers have been to the NFC title game 4 years in a row, posted the best record in the leage last year, and handed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seeded teams their *** on their home feilds in a division that without a doubt is 10x tougher than the AFC and 50x tougher than the AFC WEST.
Yeah, you caught me. I just can't stay off the crack pipe.[sm=shutup.gif]

What are we, 12 years old?

Go ahead and support your team, but don't preach to me. I'm saying the Seahawks deserve it because they've never won it. And despite the fact that everyone says they're in a crappy division/conference/whatever, it's not as if they never play outside of those teams during the regular season... and they still have a damn good record. I'm no football nut, but I know who I like and why.
Well I am a football fan and know for a fact that Seattle had a push over year, as far as the crack statement it was a figure of speach so dont take it to heart and lighten up. Pittsburgh deserves it more than about any other team in the league. Big Ben is a second year qb that plays like a seasoned 15 year vet, The Bus has been in the league for 13 years and led by example with good sportsmanship and is a true team captain if I ever seen one, he is also gone after this year plus the Superbowl is being played in his hometown.....I think he deserves something.

Old 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM
HCF Member

nobody deserves a superbowl victory until they actually win it.

perhaps pittsburgh will, or maybe they won't. all i know is carolina didn't earn it this year...

Old 01-26-2006, 10:53 PM
HCF Member

im pro Seahawks Shaun Alexander (the LEAGUE mvp) came off a concussion and ran for what 13x yards dont get me wrong the steelers are a good team but they play off luck which bill cowher admitted to. The luck has to run out sometime. And how do the steelers deserve it more they have had their chances, their team is young, bettis has been there before the only reason roethlisberger posted such a good qb rating and completion pct was because they ran the ball 60% of the time. Oh well neither of the teams are my favorites but i would like to see the seahawks win but mostly i just want it to be a good football game.

Old 01-27-2006, 06:24 AM
HCF Member

Career:
CMP 364
ATT 563
YDS 5006
CMP% 64.7
YPA 8.89
LNG 85
TD 34
INT 20
SACK 53
RAT 98.3

Postseason - 2005

CMP 49
ATT 72
YDS 680
CMP% 68.1
YPA 9.44
LNG 54
TD 7
INT 1
SACK 5
RAT 124.8

That is from a 2nd year QB and a team that has loss only 6 games with him at QB. If anything I think he is underrated as far as a threat which is what has killed every team this year in the playoffs they have played.

Old 01-27-2006, 08:59 PM

Steeler's are made of Steel. They beat the Colts, when every single ****in person was sucking the Colt's dick, Steeler's ****ted in their face's, Steeler's desevere this. end of story

Old 01-27-2006, 09:38 PM
HCF Member

It doesn't really matter who deserves the ring, what matters is who is capable of bringing it home.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:43 PM

I believe that team would be the Steelers, I mean everyone was sucking the Colt's ball sack left and right saying OMG this team might go un-deffeated like the Dolphin's did 30 years ago, blah blah blah, and the Steelers just sucker punched em, come on, you gotta admit it wasn't easy beating the Colt's

Old 01-28-2006, 01:36 AM
HCF Member

Looked pretty easy to me but it was not because the Colts suck it's because the Steelers out played them along with the Bronco's. I am not saying that the Stealers are the best ever or anything I am just saying at the rate they are playing nobody in the league as of now can beat them. Now are they going to take that same attitude and effort into the superbowl? I dont know but if they do the Seahawks will get it handed to em.