The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

aight football fans

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 09:44 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: aight football fans

i love injuries...

Old 01-23-2006, 10:19 AM
HCF Member

Damn! The Panthers got their asses handed to 'em on that one. Washington played really good too. If they pull that same thing on the Steelers they will go home happy.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:46 AM
HCF Member

yeah...so i went over to my girlfriends house before the end of the game cuz i knew that her dad would be watching them.

i walked in just in time to see rothlisbergers touchdown.

after that both my girlfriends dad and i were like 'game over'

what was the score on the carolina/seattle game? i dont remember

Old 01-23-2006, 01:49 PM

Whoever called Panthers over 'Hawks sure knows how to pick 'em... That was just a massacre.

Despite the fact that I do love the Seahawks, I'd say they're gonna need a miracle to beat the Steelers. But hey, everyone said they were going down against Washington, and most people made the same prediction for the Carolina game, and look what happened. The 'Hawks deserve the ring a whole lot more than the Steelers do, so I've still got faith...

Old 01-23-2006, 03:11 PM

Man did i love the Donkeys getting there butts whooped!! i lived there for about 5 years so i got to make some calls today and enjoyed every minute of it!

Old 01-23-2006, 06:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kappa22

Whoever called Panthers over 'Hawks sure knows how to pick 'em... That was just a massacre.

Despite the fact that I do love the Seahawks, I'd say they're gonna need a miracle to beat the Steelers. But hey, everyone said they were going down against Washington, and most people made the same prediction for the Carolina game, and look what happened. The 'Hawks deserve the ring a whole lot more than the Steelers do, so I've still got faith...
who said the seahawks were goin' down against the redskins!???

the redskins couldn't score on the highschool down the street from me. lol.

Old 01-23-2006, 07:31 PM

Well, maybe not where you live, but here people were giving the Seahawks all kinds of crap about inconsistency. I know it's been a problem in the past, but this season has been pretty damn consistent.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:31 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Kappa22
The 'Hawks deserve the ring a whole lot more than the Steelers do, so I've still got faith...
Your on crack if you think the Seahawks deserve anything more than the Steelers. The Seahawks had a good record sure but it was in a division that absolutly sucks. The Steelers have been to the NFC title game 4 years in a row, posted the best record in the leage last year, and handed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd seeded teams their *** on their home feilds in a division that without a doubt is 10x tougher than the AFC and 50x tougher than the AFC WEST.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:49 AM
HCF Member

not even reading the second page.. i proudly support my local team... and we are going to the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i drove 30 min just to watch the game on sunday.. cause we dont get the local football playing channels... the game on sunday was a push over.. cower seems to be god.. did u know he goes thru a 10 pack of gum in one game?!... i found that out when he came to my high school!

Old 01-24-2006, 08:55 AM

Seahawks better watch out cuz the bus is going to run all of there asses over

Quick Reply: aight football fans