The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

After almost 2 years it's over

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 05:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: After almost 2 years it's over

Well, she lost her job because it was only temp, so she won't have anymore contact with this guy. She said she still loves me but doesn't know if she is totally sure she wants to get back together. So I told her to take time, think about it and get back to me. All I want is some respect, is that really too much to ask for?

Old 10-05-2006, 07:34 PM

[sm=violin.gif]

Old 10-05-2006, 07:37 PM

ORIGINAL: D16Punk

Well, she lost her job because it was only temp, so she won't have anymore contact with this guy. She said she still loves me but doesn't know if she is totally sure she wants to get back together. So I told her to take time, think about it and get back to me. All I want is some respect, is that really too much to ask for?
What is there to think about? I wouldn't take her back. What do you think her reaction would be if you told her that you have another broad on the side and are debating about which one to take.

You should be out and about picking up chicks left and right with your friends. It's also a good idea to pick up girls that are 21+, because you can take them to bars/clubs and they are not as stupid as most young girls. I go for older chicks, personally

Old 10-05-2006, 08:32 PM
HCF Member

Well its up to you to see if you want her back, but just remember there are a lot of other fish out in the ocean

Old 10-05-2006, 10:25 PM
HCF Member

andryuha
[sm=violin.gif]
^ D!ck...That's f*cked up!! j/p

naw that's how I feel about it. I'm sure u had feelings buddy, but open up ur eyes this gurl had a guy on the back burner. Kick her the curb (if she comes back) and enjoy ur prime years. IMO

Old 10-06-2006, 12:14 AM

Now that I think about it... If a girl said something like that to me - I would give her a swift punch to the ovaries, kick her *** out and go back to browsing forums. Saying or implying that "she'll think about it" is just disrespectful - you need to show your woman who's in charge.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: D16Punk

She said she still loves me but doesn't know if she is totally sure she wants to get back together. So I told her to take time, think about it and get back to me. All I want is some respect, is that really too much to ask for?
What the hell.... She told me the same thing! But I asked her how she could love me and still not respect what I think and feel..... She couldn't answer me!!!!!!

It's always about the respect. You don't respect me, I won't respect you anymore...

Old 10-06-2006, 03:40 PM
HCF Member

There is no way I would stand some girl messing me about, you could. Pretend to get back with her, then *** her, then ditch her. That would teach her a lesson.
I know it may sound bad but she should of been honest with you from the start.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:54 PM
HCF Member

There is no way I would stand some girl messing me about, you could. Pretend to get back with her, then *** her, then ditch her. That would teach her a lesson.
I know it may sound bad but she should of been honest with you from the start
There u go, that would turn the tables and u'd get to have that crazy make-up sex

Old 10-06-2006, 10:03 PM
HCF Member

yeah i know what its like. i dated this girl for a year and a few months and we broke up (we're back together though). best advice i can give you...if you really want to get back together more power to ya...just make sure she knows that she can take her time so she doesnt feel rushed. however...2 years is a damn long time to be dating someone so much younger than you. i mean you could be ready to settle down and have a family and she could still be at the 'chill at the bar every night with friends' level of her life.

Quick Reply: After almost 2 years it's over